Something a Little Different - ReGenerations - The Poor Man's Grow Thread

EverybodysBud

Greetings fellow 420ers, let me begin by saying I am impressed to no end by the knowledge and the completeness of most of these grow journals, thanks to the internet age its easy to sort thru fact and fiction to maximise your grow. From a 2 tent plant to a full-fledged co-op, you can find the answer you need right here. Kudos and applause to 420 Mag for this.

My first attempt at growing sort of fell into my lap. A friend who owns some apartments evicted some college students and found 4 young plants in the closet of a bedroom. I was there helping him paint and spackle so I decided to take them home and give it a whirl. See, my wife is a terminal cancer patient, and no medicine helps her more than our beloved bud. We had discussed growing before, for a variety of reasons... we know where it came from, less chance of getting in trouble, all the common reasons. But I digress, lets get to the meat and potatos.

I used 420Mags forums to educate myself as much as I could about building a makeshift grow area. We have a perfect closet space (5x3) with a crawl space behind the closet between the closet rear and the house dormer. I have about $300 bucks total wrapped up in the whole thing, and i'll provide pics and details later on in the thread (if youre interested that is lol).

My current plants (I dont even know what strain they are, or much of anything about them) are almost ready for harvest, so I will focus on the regeneration of my current plants, and when ready, the cloning of them. I'll do this step by step, like the Idiots guide. That way, if I fail, or if I succeed, you can take what you will from it. Heres a few pics to get started, these were taken at about 6 weeks of flowering.

Any help identifying them would be great!

Like I said, im a beginner and a learner, but I can tell you what.... just by following the good advice here, my plants are BURSTING with buds and one of those buds is larger than a Budweiser Longneck already.

So if you can put up with bad humor, questionable photograpy, horrendous grammar and spelling, and the occasional "F-up".... we might not learn much but maybe we'll be entertained. Much love to all!

EverybodysBud :blunt:

009343.JPG

008385.JPG

Re: Something a Little Different - ReGenerations, The PoorMans Grow Thread

Just checking out your journal. Are you able to describe your setup and maybe take some pictures of your grow area?

Hi Everybodysbud

What Happened here?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom