Fourth Regeneration - First Journal

HappyGroLucky

Although I wanted to "rebuild" my room funds wouldn't allow. So I am still using my 2 tub ebb and flow. I switched to ebb and flow during the third regeneration which is when I also switched from CFL's to HPS. I will include some pictures as soon as the patient feels up to it...lol.
So;

Lighting- still with the 400W HPS (but about to add some 6500 CFLs at the first sign of new growth)
Ebb and Flow Hydro
General Hydro GO BOX
Strain - just a hardy bag seed.

I harvested the third crop in two stages; top third to clear the canopy then 10 days later the rest of the plant. I left a little green on and switched back to 18 hours of light.

I also gave the roots a very very heavy trim and rinse. I have trimmed the roots back each time I regenerated but worry each time I have killed my first plant.

I will try to keep this journal up to date and welcome any comments and or suggestions.

Re: Fourth regeneration ; first journal

I felt the same way but my reasoning for even trying was I didn't clone...lol. I originally thought "hey, I will try to bring it back and clone it". Now I'm just curious as to how many times I can keep reviving the old girl. Besides, what do you have to lose trying?...just a few leaves you leave at the bottom cause you can harvest the lil popcorn buds once the new growth starts. Much quicker than cloning because there are established roots and all those cuttings are like super cropping on steroids..

Re: Fourth regeneration ; first journal

OK...not sure if I just had a duh moment or the dry ice hash I made with the second harvest kicked in but I completely screwed my light timer up. So my lil girl sat in the dark instead of the light for the last 24 hours. I don't know if I have overstressed her or not but this whole regen thing takes about a week to 10 days to stabilize in any case.

AH WELL...my little girl is gone. Third time must surely have been the charm for her but all in all a good learning experience. I will close this journal and start another. I have just adopted 7 sickly looking lil clones; will post pics in new journal

Sorry to hear about your grow and best wishes for the next :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom