Something s eating my beautiful girls.....Thank you in advance

BongToker38

I just noticed the edges on some of the lower leaves are stuck together and when I pulled them apart they were held together like glue with this white webbing kind of stuff. Upon further investigation I found 2 extremely tiny worm/caterpillar type. I couldn't hardly even see them with out a jewelers magnifying glass. They were yellowish/tan with a black end I don't know if its the head or butt. The plant has looked thirsty for a few days no matter how much or how little I water it and all the leaves look like they are just losing their green. Some are dying and crunchy but still green. I did have it outside in a pot on my porch and noticed it was getting munched by something but whatever was doing that was big. Its been inside now for a couple weeks. Please help these plants were beautiful!!! Thank you for reading:love:

I use neem oil, which is available as extract in many brands commonly sold at any garden center. The big advantage of neem is that it kills both on contact and systemically through plant. Spray heavily to coat entire plant and surface of soil. Spray again in 7 days for any eggs that hatch. The oil will soak in through the leaves and roots and kill any bug that starts eating plant but not beneficials unless they get sprayed directly. I keep spiders in my grow room and garden.
Also it is not toxic to humans (or pets) so you won't have to worry about poisoning your harvest. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom