Something is eating my leaves!

Edgiemon

Hello fellow growers, this is my first post/grow! I'm currently on day 25 of veg with some good old bag seed. I have been watching my plants closer the past few days because it looks like something is slowly eating my leaves. Iv checked on the leaves, under the leaves and everywhere possible and cannot find the sucker thats doing it! I also have basil growing on the same shelf and its happening to the basil as well. I mist my plants daily as well as having nice air flow 24/7 too! I figure I need to purchase and or make some kind of spray for the leaves. I'm going all organic so that's something to consider when finding a spray that'll work. I need to get the proper materials ASAP to fix this problem so preferably something I can pick up today at a local grow store or hardware store. So, what would you experts recommend? I have added some photos as reference:)

IMG_276017.JPG
IMG_276212.JPG
IMG_276315.JPG

Thank you!

Won't hazard a guess as to what particular pest is causing the damage...but...there's a ton of homemade remedies out there made with household ingredients...i.e. garlic, cayenne pepper...etc. etc. and mixed with dish soap to give it some staying power on the plant...good luck...cheerz...h00k...

Thanks for the reply dr.h00k, I went ahead and purchased some neem and made a light mixture of it and its already looking like it has helped. Going to spray daily until the end of the week then stick with my normal RO water sprays daily, as well as a Wednesday neem spray just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom