Something very wrong with plant & leaves, help

Diy1986

Anybody have a clue what is happening to my plant or how to help it
This is my second year growing but I’ve never seen this and it seems like another plant is starting to do the same thing it looks aweful

DC3A0937-438E-447B-8FD7-A9B7D33E6A02.jpeg

42919482-9293-4E0F-8236-9E77E1613957.jpeg

050C67C9-ABA2-42E0-98F3-07243E9C7DF0.jpeg

5EB5B9FC-0467-42E0-928D-BA19B81EC65B.png

D9450982-24A4-4375-A222-FB56AF5A55A1.jpeg

Ummm let’s see I got standard potting soil I’ve used molasses coffee grounds tea bags bone meal blood meal possibly in some plants last years dirt added in I have a lot of other plants going to it’s hard to say exactly how much I’ve used and which one I can only list the ingredients that I have but I haven’t added anything in a while I haven’t added anything new since it started happening only thing different I’ve done is not give as much light Kind of wondering if this is a nutrient problem or could be caused from lack of light

That is a root problem - the shoots are trying to grow then dying off
Either root rot or more likely something is chomping on the roots
Have you had a pest problem previously?
I'd lop the top for a clone and dump the rest, including the soil and start afresh with the clone
You've not much to lose as the rest of the plant is dead and the clone will be growing at the same age as mother
Hold you up for week or so, but at least it's salvage

I actually just got all the things for cloning cloning hormone and-wool root starters I havenot actually ever cloned That is crazy if something is eating it then won’t start eating my other plants and I did have a few small signs on some other plants that something was eating it it wasn’t a lot of damage but I noticed and I use Neem oil spray

I actually just got all the things for cloning cloning hormone and-wool root starters I havenot actually ever cloned That is crazy if something is eating it then won’t start eating my other plants and I did have a few small signs on some other plants that something was eating it it wasn’t a lot of damage but I noticed and I use Neem oil spray
I just stick cuttings into peat pellets, lite-mix or coco and put a plastic bag over them
The beauty of this in fibre starter pots is that you will see when the roots start to come through the walls of the fibre; you can then pop them, fibre pot and all, into your growing medium without replanting - couldn't be simpler
Whatever you decide to do, good luck with it mate

Your plant is dying not from something eating your roots. That takes longer and stunts growth your issues is soil toxicity.

Suggest figuring out a soil recipe and sticking to it. You cant just add stuff willy nilly to a pot and expects good results.

Bone/blood meal besides the yuk factor are slow release so its not those.

Coffee and tea wont hurt either.

It looks like you tried to add in Calcium and the soil pH just swung way outta control.

Your plant is dying not from something eating your roots. That takes longer and stunts growth your issues is soil toxicity.

Suggest figuring out a soil recipe and sticking to it. You cant just add stuff willy nilly to a pot and expects good results.

Bone/blood meal besides the yuk factor are slow release so its not those.

Coffee and tea wont hurt either.

It looks like you tried to add in Calcium and the soil pH just swung way outta control.
I also believe it was soil issue not from sometjing I added but maybe from using some of the soil from my last years garden but I got them out and planted in plain coco ans they are bouncing right back thank u

Back
Top Bottom