Sorry having trouble

ODtheGreat

I can't seem to find where to start a new forum under other topics. So I'm going to post this here.

I'm sure someone here has to have delt with Attitude Seed Company. I'm in need of seeds and am debating how to get them. I've read a lot of both good and bad reviews on Attitude. I really want to get some quality strains. Though I don't want to dump a couple hundred bucks into something just get my package confiscated. Or to hopefully get how many ever re-ships to get seeds in the time I could've done a whole grow/harvest. I feel like I pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being satisfied with my order. Any thoughts or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.

:thumb: :lot-o-toke:

Good morning OD. Just a quick story about seeds. I won last months contest from Herbies September Competition - Win Seeds. These guys rock. If you need a reliable service and great strains stick with these guys. Anyway back to the story. I received my prize in less than 8 days. That includes leaving UK and getting through our customs. So cruise on over to their September contest and try to win you some freebies of your choice and then consider trying them for some beans.
I would have posted in the Frequently Asked Questions. But that is just my lucky guess?

Good morning OD. Just a quick story about seeds. I won last months contest from Herbies September Competition - Win Seeds. These guys rock. I you need a reliable service and great strains stick with these guys. Anyway back to the story. I received my prize in less than 8 days. That includes leaving UK and getting through our customs. So cruise on over to their September contest and try to win you some freebies of your choice and then consider trying them for some beans.
I would have posted in the Frequently Asked Questions. But that is just my lucky guess?

I second Mtn Dew. I don't have any experience with Attitude Seeds either good or bad. I do have several purchases from Herbies. Great service fast discrete shipping. I have not been disappointed with them!!! :peace:

Herbies is a name I've been seeing pop up everywhere during my quest. Lol. I will now research them. Thank you very much for the advice Mtn Dew and supergroomer. Much appreciated.

Which stealth option do you use? It'd be nice to know which are which unremoved from packages when I receive them. But if its really that much better i'll go super stealth.

I did like the search option that was nice, I'm going with 00 Seeds Northern Lights and Kora's OG kush. I like how they give you freebies with your purchase that's so awesome.

Which stealth option do you use? It'd be nice to know which are which unremoved from packages when I receive them. But if its really that much better i'll go super stealth.

I have only used the regular stealth method. It gets shipped in a DVD case in the original packs so you know what is what. I have never had a problem with 5 or 6 purchases under my belt. :peace:

Hell yeah thank you very much for the info supergroomer. Very helpful. :thumb: :thanks:

I did like the search option that was nice, I'm going with 00 Seeds Northern Lights and Kora's OG kush. I like how they give you freebies with your purchase that's so awesome.

Some of their freebies are among the best thing I have grown. My Dinafem White Widow was a freebee and so was my Critical Silver Super Haze. Both are keepers that I have been cloning. I have nothing but good things to say about Herbies! :peace:

So my package has been sitting in ISC LA for a couple days. Should I be worried about this? :lot-o-toke:

Well, I got my package finally....... And they came through! With a decent amount of seeds to I gave them a good order. Everything was in perfect condition and I even got a kool picture to hang up and remember them by lol. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom