Sos! Help

newonehydro

Good Morning My Fellow Growers!!!:tokin:,

I started my 1st grow ever last week using the Trinity Side By Side super closet by supercloset.com i planted 15 seeds and only 2 of them have sprouted above my rockwell cubes surface. They all have germinated and sprouted roots but only 2 made it above the surface thus far. Should I be extremely worried with why the other 13 haven't come above ground yet??? Next... 1 of the plants has lost its 1st leaves, Im not sure wtf happend because they were there yesterday and now part of the stem is just a limp noodle...is this a bad sign???can i save this plant if it is??? The other 1 is looking good its slightly yellowlish-green on the flowers and on the stem...but the roots have not made it out the bottom of the rockwool cube yet...do i leave it in the germination bowl i have(which is a plastic black tray with a plastic dome top) or do i move it in2 my bubble system? im so lost and i dont know what to do lol...i dont want to loose anymore seeds than I have 2 because these seeds cost me pretty penny...

I orginally started them in nute water which I found out I shouldnt have done...and now they are sittin in ph'd water(reg tap water) the ph is around 5-6(slightly yellowish-orange if your looking at the ph color code). Ok so today makes the 6th day since planting and I could really use some good feed back and advice brother! LOL!!!

Thanks A Million!!!

Re: Sos sos sos!!!help help help

Good Morning My Fellow Growers!!!:tokin:,

I started my 1st grow ever last week using the Trinity Side By Side super closet by supercloset.com i planted 15 seeds and only 2 of them have sprouted above my rockwell cubes surface. They all have germinated and sprouted roots but only 2 made it above the surface thus far. Should I be extremely worried with why the other 13 haven't come above ground yet??? Next... 1 of the plants has lost its 1st leaves, Im not sure wtf happend because they were there yesterday and now part of the stem is just a limp noodle...is this a bad sign???can i save this plant if it is??? The other 1 is looking good its slightly yellowlish-green on the flowers and on the stem...but the roots have not made it out the bottom of the rockwool cube yet...do i leave it in the germination bowl i have(which is a plastic black tray with a plastic dome top) or do i move it in2 my bubble system? im so lost and i dont know what to do lol...i dont want to loose anymore seeds than I have 2 because these seeds cost me pretty penny...

I orginally started them in nute water which I found out I shouldnt have done...and now they are sittin in ph'd water(reg tap water) the ph is around 5-6(slightly yellowish-orange if your looking at the ph color code). Ok so today makes the 6th day since planting and I could really use some good feed back and advice brother! LOL!!!

Thanks A Million!!!

I think you cooked them with nutes and did you PH balance the cubes before planting?

Re: Sos sos sos!!!help help help

I think you cooked them with nutes and did you PH balance the cubes before planting?

Good Morning PitViper,

Dont say that lol....yea i washed the cubes with regular tap water as suggested by supercloset.com where i bought the system from... but that tap water wasnt ph'd however the nute water was ph'd in the yellow...so about a 6...and a few days ago i checked the 1s that hadnt grown above the rockwool...and they had started to crack and grow their tap roots...and this morning of my ladies lost her 1st leaves and half the stem was a limp noodle...i had the cubes soaked with ph'd nute water as instructed to do by supercloset...then from advice here i was told that was not good and was told to flush with ph'd tap water...which i did... now they are in the cloning chamber in the dark with the lid on them ontop of the heat pad...

Greetings Newbie...how r the plants doing? Ive got sproutage in my cubes today .... but... one looks like its going 2 fade. Fell over in watering. One failed 2 sprout so ive got 6 swiss cheese

i think u cooked urs when u nuted the seeds
just ph'd water until u see the first roots, then easy does it until they harden up. Ur trinity looks sooooooo....very....cool...kewl kewl kewl.

my buds r building and if i had to harvest now...well id have something to smoke so im hopeful that when i get to cloning i should be haulin in a tasty harvest. know u will to...its that first one thats so hard to wait 4..im waiting and w a i t i n g and..............

get that bag seed out for the first try then get u some femed great seeds. it will b worth it:)

Back
Top Bottom