Sour diesel. First time growing this strain.

rameraze

This is my latest grow and the finished product. I had 9 plants in a 4x4 tent with 1000w of light. The medium is coco using canna nuits. I also for shits and giggles tried the main lining technic. My final dried weight was 1lb 7oz.

Sour deisel

420-magazine-mobile499740607.jpg

These 4 are critical mass and Canadian lemon.

420-magazine-mobile1348246742.jpg

I may have worded it different. I got that yield off 9 plants. Just off the 4 you seen I got 15oz and some change. Those 4 took over the tent. On that run I had 3 sours, 2 each of critical mass, Canadian lemon and blue dream. The 2 blue dreams only gave me about 4 Oz. They were the worse yield. Mind you one of the dreams went totally purple. I should of had some pics but I was way to high to think about that. However here is a close up of a bud from a while ago
420-magazine-mobile1616386953.jpg

Very nice, nugs look chunky. New grower here too and also trying sour d. Also aiming for similar goal however expectations are low to avoid disappointment lol. Quick question for you, how much soil was in each pot out of the 9 sour D's?

I used no soil at all. 100% coco. The plant got huge quick. Once I hit flower it went from 12in to just under 36" in a week. It was insane to watch. I haven't smoked it yet I just started a cure so maybe next week I will try it.

Back
Top Bottom