Sour Diesel Scrog

Got the ladybugs in but not after the post office had lost them. They found then a week later, And they were more then half dead. Good thing prior to them finding then I had called the seller back and they would ship me a new bag at no cost. But when The post office deliver the second batch, early in the morning, and it was 20° outside and they wore left at the mailbox at the end of the road all day. So a quarter of them had not survived the cold. But needless to say between both batches I got enough live ones to make my plants happy

Here they are today. I gave them only water w/ 1ml/GAL of GH kleen. The last watering also was just water with a little mag/cal/Iron. One of the plants is showing a little bit of tips burning /yellowing. Barely noticeable, but Just enough to tell me that skipping one or two feedings they would be fine. I’ll be doing a littl pruning later. I already have 2 clones I took off one of the plants already routed in soil. Going to give them to my brother with some additional cuttings

Hey Joel, They look great! That screen is filling right up. Those results are interesting. That potas seems weird. Very weird. I might pick one of those up just to see what the results say lol. Either way, I think youre doing great! Keep it up. Happy growing

Just received my second mars 96 reflector to replace my the mars 300. As soon as the lights come back on I’m hanging it. I been using a 96 reflector and a mars 300. Not a very even coverage. So I think Two mars 96 reflectors side by each should get great results. Plus more watts bigger buds. I also get to compare the new light versus one with 7 months uses. To see if it has lost any of its brightness

Back
Top Bottom