South African members?

Hey all.. just wanted to ask a Q or 2 regarding when to plant in SA, particularly Gauteng if anyone is from here. I was really winging it
with my last grow (first ever) and germinated my seeds in Sept.
I have bought a few Auto's for next season and wondered which month I should crack those seeds, being they will be in pots Outdoors.. :thanks:
if you growing autos you will want to germinate in spring and start vegging in summer when the days are longest. Rudelralist comes from the far northern hemisphere where they are used to 24hr light so the more light the bigger the yield. The problem you going to get with doing it in summer in GP is that the thunderstorms are going to hammer them.

HerrowpreezeTpost: 4399233 said:
if you growing autos you will want to germinate in spring and start vegging in summer when the days are longest. Rudelralist comes from the far northern hemisphere where they are used to 24hr light so the more light the bigger the yield. The problem you going to get with doing it in summer in GP is that the thunderstorms are going to hammer them.
Hey Herrowpreeze.. app the input :thanks: these are auto's I am talking about, not particularly worried about the thunderstorms, as I can bring them in or cover them when necessary. You from GP? Spring being Sept I cant exactly germinate then as its the weatther is still unpredictable and we are not guaranteed any heat which I believe they prefer.. finishing in just over 8 weeks it would still be too cold. I think I will follow Smeegols advice and start December :)

Back
Top Bottom