Spam's First Indoorish Grow - Bubble Gum & Wonder Woman - DWC/Hempy!

Small update, we're now at 7 plants in the tent...Hoping to begin flowering when these clones get used to their new enviro & root well!

CIMG02472.JPG
CIMG02482.JPG
CIMG02492.JPG
CIMG02503.JPG

Looking super healthy. Its summer in my part of the world now id love to get my ladies out into the back yard to breath some fresh air in and take up some natural lumens from the sun but my girls are locked into my scrog so the stuck in the cupboard

No pics, tent is crowded & weather is crappy....Everything is healthy, got 5 clones in the tent now plus the candy kush & two moms & 30 clones in the tray...Mom's(mostly bubble gum) were getting out of hand & rather than clip & toss or turn into cannamilk I decided to make enough clones to get me going real well later this month when the weather sorts out & I can use the backyard & tent to grow....Peace folks!!!

Small update...Weather is changing, looks as though the outdoor garden will be prepped(already have the soil, feed & location...Need to get smart pots & amendments) & loaded around the end of may...I'm really hoping to begin flowering soon (10 daysish)...Gotta get myself a light to support the mom's while I am flowering...Thinking of picking up a 2 bulb 2 footer for the moms until the weather gets good...Anyways, got my new LED, man their expensive...Could've bought two 400W MH/HPS for the price of these two 100W but I like the idea of growing by LED.... Pics:)

Two Lighthouse Hydro 100W LED's & two 42W 2700K CFL's in 8.5" reflectors...I do believe there is enough light to flower in my 32" x 32" tent...WOOT
CIMG02521.JPG

The moms, I made a mistake by bringing them inside from the heat last week & let the fan blow on the center of the WW so there are some burnt leaves in the center of it:(
CIMG02531.JPG

And here is the candy kush enjoying some sun in my window..
CIMG02512.JPG

my plants are kind of discolored in the center of the nodes like that too, the outside leaves are nice and green but the inside is very light green almost yellowish just like yours. I think some one said that could be a nutrient deficiency. I dont think the nodes would change colors just from heat or light burn, thats more of a yellow spotting on the leaves, making them crispy and such.

Im just going to keep on the nutrients unless i see the tips of the leaves start to discolor

Well if you have a deficiency in old growth leaves there isn't a whole lot you can do about it..In my case, I'm fairly certain it was the fan that caused my issue...They were outside all day in about 75* heat/full sun then I brought them into my tent that night & the fan was blowing in that exact location & they looked like that in the AM....Seems a no brainer to me!! All of my new growth looks great so I'm gonna keep doing things as I have.....

Well if you have a deficiency in old growth leaves there isn't a whole lot you can do about it..In my case, I'm fairly certain it was the fan that caused my issue...They were outside all day in about 75* heat/full sun then I brought them into my tent that night & the fan was blowing in that exact location & they looked like that in the AM....Seems a no brainer to me!! All of my new growth looks great so I'm gonna keep doing things as I have.....

Oh yeah i see waht your talking about now, i thought you were talkin about the light green spots on the tops of the nodes. but now looking back i see you were talking about the actual leaves. Hope everything goin good drop by my journal if u get a mintue i switched back to soil :)

SOOOOOOO, I absolutely can't get the WW to clone....Doing it the same way as BG(90+% success rate) I still haven't gotten one to grow roots:( Gonna try straight water & maybe make a cheap bubble cloner but seriously thinking of just flowering it & getting something easier to clone....Damn

Alright, update....Weather is great, 70-40*...Still too low for outdoor but damn close....I've decided to flower my Wonder Woman mom & try a different training technique with one of her clones when they root...I think I figured out why she didn't like my cloning area & I've now got clones that look far better than the first dozen I took from her...Anyways, got 11 clones in the tent now plus the two moms..Thinking of switching to 12/12 on sunday & just dealing with the BG mom until the weather is nice enough...

I wanted to show you all my homemade DWC kit but I now have no plans of using it...The hempy medium is just too easy to bother trying something else right now plus I'd lose so many plants..Here is pics of the kit...
CIMG02583.JPG
CIMG02594.JPG

The Kandy Kush getting a little sun
CIMG02613.JPG

Bubble Gum
CIMG02622.JPG

Wonder Woman
CIMG02632.JPG

I feel like I finally getting into the flow of growing so now I'm ready to start making flowers...Oh yeah, my buddy gave me a hand full of mexican sativa seeds, their in the towels now & I'm hoping to find a gem in them:) Stay tuned for more fun & games

Thanks, mcloadie...I just don't think the WW enjoys the high humidity of the dome....The clones I've got in just Hempy medium look great so I'll give them a couple weeks & see how they do...

nice, I saw some at Ace the other day so I'll check it out...Need to just plunk the money down on a aerocloner as it seems most fit to my process...

You can make one easy, I haven't seen the commercial ones....$......doing anything the homemade ones aren't!, Oh, they do look nicer...I guess, go look on my second grow journal, or my third, I just posted pics of my homemade one today!

Back
Top Bottom