SparQz's First Try at Deep Water Culture Northern Lights

Ok got some time finally here they are.
2010-06-25_11_41_09.jpg

2010-06-25_11_41_20.jpg

Again this a mystery seed from nirvana i am pretty sure. It has a sweet yet skunky smell to it very nice. There are lots of cystals everywhere!

Ok Ph holding stable. Ok off the northern lights I think I ended up with about 2.5 oz's dry. A lot lower than I anticipated. But it is excellent so it's ok. I really love the smell of that mystery plant it's citrusy with some skunk. Very nice smell and trichrome coverage.

ok had a spider mite infestation on one of my soil plants which is weird they were sitting there touching...neways what do i do with the webs after all the mites are dead? I would assume remove them right?

It appears I got all of them I sprayed the hell out of them with my safer garden spray :-D Used Qtips to get rid of the webs. I'll try to get some pics of these girls later. The mystery seed one is doing really good have a small problem with calcium though. Added Magical but I think it's a PH, fungus problem.

Hope you got all them little buggers nothing is worse than looking in at your garden and having something else look back !!

Why yes there is. Here ya go. Have a small ph/fungus problem still so my calcium isn't being absorbed. Probably coulda had better outcome but lesson learned.

2010-07-14_18_14_46.jpg

2010-07-14_18_14_52.jpg

well scaredee I have not tested it yet...but i do have a sample bud i snipped and am working on drying to sample it. I couldn't resist it smells soooo good.

Back
Top Bottom