SparQz's First Try at Deep Water Culture Northern Lights

Sorry I've been gone for about 25 days or so was away for work. Had wife taking care of plants. Here's what I've got thus far.

2010-06-12_13_16_37.jpg

2010-06-12_13_16_47.jpg

2010-06-12_13_17_20.jpg

2010-06-12_13_17_59.jpg

I clipped the big bud off the top of the smaller plant and wet it weighed 62.5g. It's a pretty nice lookin bud too. :-D

I grew 1 soil plant a big bud x thai haze skunk it was huge kept growing into my light started it with cfls and later bought a 400 watt hps. Was kinda a practice run had 3 ounces off that one.

Ok, roseman got a question for ya. I've been using the Lucas formula and it works, but I think that I could be doing better with maybe something different. Do you have any suggestions?

Ok, roseman got a question for ya. I've been using the Lucas formula and it works, but I think that I could be doing better with maybe something different. Do you have any suggestions?

I never advise on something I've had no experience with. I don't know about Lucas.
I do know that ADVANCED NUTRIENTS from Canada are highly recommended, I used them for Flowering, they really help control the pH too. They are expensive and get great reviews. AND There is a BEST NUTES POLL on this site and they won the poll.

Since I was gone I didn't get anything started on my other plants. I also have 2 clones from the big NL plant one kinda looks sick like it and 1 Chrystal that looks oh so lovely. Probably one of my best looking plants yet. 2 Clones are in soil 1 is in FFOF mixed with perlite and verm the other is in MG organic with perlite and verm. Bit of a test bc my friend told me that MG soil worked for him.

Thanks man. Small realization I think I cut down the chrystal plant after looking at the pics on nirvana. It was WAY too tall for my growing area so it had to go was already 2 weeks into flowering and grew out of my cabinet. But this mystery seed from nirvana is BEAUTIFUL. I'll try to get a pic for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom