SparQz's First Try at Deep Water Culture Northern Lights

Ok the bigger plant is really really unhealthy now. It's not progressing at all I've added technaflora's MagiCal yesterday no progress yet, but the bud formation has been halted this whole time. There are a few pistils but the middle of the young loves are kinda a purplish brown and yellow it just looks so unhealthy should I just chop it to provide more room/light for the one that has great bud formation?

Just hang in there man, let the nutes do some work as she is a bigger plant. She might lose some leave but will survive. Just let it runs its course, I know it can be frustrating.

SG

Hey man lookin great! Is ur tub blue or grey? You have two different ones in the pics. I started my veg in a grey tub and it seems to be letting in light for algee to grow. ( same prob. i had with my first tub.) Just woundering if u had the same resalts with ur gray tub. The roots in the blue tub look nice and clean though.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates been busy prepping for the march yesterday I hope you all attended ones near you ill try to get some pics up today.
They are looking good the sick one seems to be recovering and the other one is getting big juicy buds.

Oh ya I forgot to mention the fact that I also put about a cup of hydrogen peroxide in my 6 gallons of water...with 5 gallons of nutes at half strength and 1 gallon of full strength bloom nutes (was an accident).

Hey, Man,

i've been away fora aweek,doing taxes and missed your grow.

Welcome to 420.

The max 3% peroxide is 4 tablespoons per gallon of water, used as a treatment. As a prevenative, use two tablespoons per gallon of water.

I going finish reading your thread.

Ok still no one is answering. Sad times. Anyways 1 last try at an answer. Ok the plant that was smaller in the beginning is looking healthier than the bigger plant and the bud structures are looking better what is wrong with my biggun? Someone please help. Thanks in advance.

Stretching is caused by a plant REACHING toward the light, because it is not getting enough light.

You had, and have adequate light.

Have you seen the JOIN THE Deep Water Culture GANG THREAD? You oughta join us.

Appreciate your visit roseman been hoping you would stop by at some point with your wealth of knowledge. I also broke down and bought a 600 gph air pump for 40 bux at the "local" store. That thing makes a huge difference in the amount of air the air diffusers I have put out. I need to take pics and up them I know guys I've been kinda busy lately.

Ok took some pictures tonight.

2010-05-05_19_40_28.jpg

2010-05-05_19_40_51.jpg

2010-05-05_19_41_43.jpg

2010-05-05_19_42_05.jpg

2010-05-05_19_42_13.jpg

Enjoy guys sorry for the wait.

Oh ya I have gnats in my res. Don't really see them flying around my plant too much but they are all over the inside of my res. Is it safe to spray bug spray in there (vegetable safe spray)?

Oh ya I have gnats in my res. Don't really see them flying around my plant too much but they are all over the inside of my res. Is it safe to spray bug spray in there (vegetable safe spray)?

Good question, I have seen like 1 in mine from time to time, literally just one so I would be interested on what people think about that.

SG

Back
Top Bottom