Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

First roots
2015-12-07-1674.jpg

2015-12-07-1675.jpg

2015-12-07-1676.jpg

Now some of the buds that are still drying the smaller ones have been partly smoked partly given away mostly jarred. Haven't found two many seeds in the buds maybe 5 or 6 so not sure what happened maybe a random nut popped up from one thing or another. In any case new autos have been put in to germinate and hopefully I should be the proud father of 6 new autos shortly in any case I think it's time for this journal to end thanks from everyone who's helped and inspired along the way in this one. :Namaste:
2015-12-07-1678.jpg
2015-12-07-1679.jpg
2015-12-07-1681.jpg
2015-12-07-1685.jpg
2015-12-07-1684.jpg
2015-12-07-1682.jpg

Oh and yes them buds are as long s my carbon filter probably gonna weigh about 10gr each so all in all total dry weight is around 70-80gr which is good but next time I want to go for 100gr :p

Thanks man I just tried to fit the 6 pots under the light and I'm really starting to think i don't have enough space I got a few seeds here that finish in 7.5 weeks and others that are done in ten weeks which really will make a difference in size I think.... Might put the one that finishes first with better light to begin with then move it to the back I'm gonna have to really cut these guys back might take off the bottom two nodes and all of them to kinda lollipop em in there... Next time 4 plants is plenty or two fem seeds with a bit of canopy work.

Just remember in your surfing of the internet there is never chicks with dicks only dudes with tits.

Yes she has a few seeds I've looked on her bigger buds and she's got a few as well but not to many I'm going to be putting the bigger ones in a paper bag tomorrow for a day or two and then into jars. I checked and 5 out of 6 of the seeds I'm popping have tails already. Not sure what happened maybe I need to make some kind of cover for the tents side passive intake. The square one may have had a bit of light leakage.

Thanks Hittman but the lsd has long been gone this journal is almost a year old.
Welcome to the forum and if you have any question fire away.
At almost 35,000 views on this one tho :p

Back
Top Bottom