Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Bit cold actually which is odd but during the day time when the lights are out it get down to lowest of 15-16 which i guess is alright but it's gotten cold all of a sudden... Everything else is going fine been vapping the mix of buds they're going quick I think it might be because the actual buds are so dry even after how ever long of curing they're still dry. Trippy's now getting 1,5l of water every 4 days and on the third day she gets a cup of just normal water. I think she's got about 3 weeks left BB probably I'll leave til week 9ish. It looks like her buds have stopped growing and are swelling out a bit. And BB is getting 4ml/l topmax not sure how much it's helping.

Had a look to check BB and to be honest she looks done. Checked her with the microscope and i would have to say 2%amber, 75% cloudy, and 23% clear. The weather has been horrible the last few days and it's suppose to be for the next foreseeable future. I'm gonna cut her down tonight I'll post pics tomorrow of the mini harvest. I think I'll finish up trippy on this journal and start another one for indoors got a few more autos I wanna try out including another blackberry.

I just seen this at the local shop was wondering what y'all thought

Bass Line

Alchimia welcomes the Bass Line from Reggae Seeds, a strain that took two years of breeding to be a reality and that is now presented in Reggae's catalog as the first THC-only genetics.

This strain comes from the cross between elite clones and Reggae's own selections of top grade american strains, which combined create an outstanding plant.

It is a backcross of the Chemdog line, always looking for individuals with OG Kush features regarding both effect and flavour.

Bass Line is resistant to pests and diseases, easy to grow, uniform and productive. Its structure makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor crops, also for any growing system.

The smell and taste remind are earthy, reminiscent of forests and with spicy and metallic undertones, typical from the Chem family. The taste is intense and very long lasting.

The effect of Bass Line is stimulating and clear, perfect for socializing or to enjoy music sessions since it enhances your perception, just like the best Sativas.

Created to please all lovers of classic flavours without relinquishing the vigour of modern hybrids.
Bass Line from Reggae Seeds features:

Genetics: Guayaba x Chem #4
Type: Regular seeds
Indoor flowering: 55-70 days
Outdoor harvest: Mid October
Indoor yield: High
Outdoor yield: High

well here's a few pics this strain has a bunch of potential in her if she had a better run right off the hop it would of been loads bigger and still the wet weight of the top main cola was 17gr.
2015-11-26-1571.jpg
2015-11-26-1574.jpg
2015-11-26-1575.jpg
2015-11-26-1576.jpg
2015-11-26-1577.jpg
2015-11-26-1578.jpg
2015-11-26-1579.jpg
2015-11-26-1580.jpg
2015-11-26-1581.jpg
2015-11-26-1583.jpg

Nice nugs, Spart :thumb: They're beautiful!

Black Friday sales are in full effect at grow shops go out and buy seeds the one by my house has vapes and seeds for 50% off Da Vinci vaporizer V2 for 72.50euros shipping to the UK is 12.99e, Vertigo - Paradise Seeds 17.50€ 5 seeds amazing deals I'm gonna have to go. Time to convince the wifey we can't afford not to go HAHAHA

Well this one just had a horrible start with the weather and I'm kinda fucked off with that I spent 8ish weeks for about 14gr but oh well. Trippy is still getting bigger and bigger I keep thinking that she's gonna stop throwing out brown pistels but she doesn't her buds just keep getting bigger and bigger she's on week 7 of flowering suppose to be done at what 65 days so another 2 weeks I think I got more then that but maybe she'll stop

yeah man don't get me the wrong the buds them selves are awesome and frost covered just the way I like it. She has purple highlights running threw the buds the entire way which only gives it a mental enhancement to fruity tones that hit the nose. I've yet to taste her as she's still drying away. It was the weather mainly that screwed me on her I have a feeling she was even hoping for sun giving the amount of sugar leaves she has, it's almost like she was preparing for sun. I think indoors this strain will be a nice and is in the first line up of grains I pop for indoors.

Thanks man. Trippy is getting fatter and fatter she's still pumping out new white hairs and swelling up everyday only a few brown hairs popped up so far but they all got swallowed up by the new buds. Oh I did a little back budding on one and you can already tell the difference I'll post a few pics later in the week probably Wednesday she turns 8 weeks into flowering \m/ (*_*) \m/

Back
Top Bottom