Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

hiya mate...glad to hear all went well on ya trip...40g......bonus !!!!

see ya sunday ol chap

:high-five:
Yeah man it was a good old time got some smoke as well so it's all good. Trippy is still growing all the same a few brown hairs are starting on some of the lower buds.

Loving your training my friend, happy plants indeedie! :)

Thanks L.A. and glad to hear you had a blast at the last blast. I still waiting for ticket to go on sale for the next one in spain.

Nice work mate keep it up;)

Thanks man I'm really looking forward to doing a few indoor autos just a another month or so more. Got a line up of 2 west coast og (fast buds), 3 sweet skunk auto (sweet seeds), and 1 Blackberry (fast buds), plus I got others to try out as well. Planning on doing 6 6lt pots but been thinking about it and i might want to do 4 6lt air pots.

Hey chap, ok sometimes you can get leaf damage through the leaves sat touching each other and then they sweat. Just a thought?
As for spain, its gonna be killer! I met a new friend in Prague who lives in Spain also! He is a great chap and a good grower. He's kind of part of the big family we have at these events already and will be bringing plenty of bud along also! :)
So one thing we wont be short of is bud :) although @spannabis its everywhere anyway :)
With yourself and the other few expected along were gonna have one epic 420 smoke out and general killer time ;)

@Light Addict
Nah L.A. it's not leaf sweating I kinda had that a bit on one before but that was because of the humidity and the air wasn't moving and hot. I really think now it's because I've cut the fishmix completely and it's starting to suck out of the fan leaves that normally it would of already lost.
@Blazingbuds
It only feels like my weekend started man. I think I ended up with some Lemon skunk real tasty I got a few buds off a few different plants. One had purple stems fan leaves with the darkest green buds. Amazing stuff and my Vaporizer made it through the weekend and who knows how much green ^_^

haha, sounds amazing. I have some purple seedlings going now. How do you like that handheld vape? Desktop units will destroy me, more than a hit of oil will. I just have yet to find a handheld that kicks like a horse.

This one seems to work fine. I've gotten some huge hits from her. I have noticed that she heats up to her high temp than you get a few big hits then her heating cycle is done. Great bit of gear tho with out the bubbler (which is now also offered on the mighty and crafty) it gets a bit hot and tends to lead to coughing. For going out and about tho I prefer mine since you can get a descent haul off it and it's less obvious then a few others like MFB,Crafty, Iolite, and a few others that just dont have the covertness I like.:Namaste:

haha, sounds amazing. I have some purple seedlings going now. How do you like that handheld vape? Desktop units will destroy me, more than a hit of oil will. I just have yet to find a handheld that kicks like a horse.
what do you mean by purple seedlings

hiya Spart :high-five:

my how they have grown in your time away.... funny leaves in places,but overall looking plump n lovely

sounds like quite a line up you got to come fella......loads of choice....

i would have enjoyed that view too mate....outdoors smoking with a killer view...happy days

:passitleft::welldone:

Ahhhh okay wasn't sure on what you meant ^_^ I got a sweet purple by paradise seeds says on the package only for outdoors so might give it to a mate

Ok trippy had a photo shoot last night didn't even realize that they both had a birthday BB turned 7 weeks on Wednesday and Trippy in now in week 6 flowering got a bunch of new brown hairs.
2015-11-19-1528.jpg
2015-11-19-1530.jpg
2015-11-19-1531.jpg
2015-11-19-1532.jpg
2015-11-19-1529.jpg

Thanks man got another few weeks on both i think gonna smoke some of the last of my sour diesel and try to take a few pictures of BB.

Yeah man figure I got about 2 1/2ish weeks for BB (blackberry fast buds), and about 3 maybe 4 more weeks for Trippy at the most I'm planning on feeding her for the next two weeks and then she's gonna get a few good flushings for about 10 days.

Ok and for BB she's still getting just water and Topmax gonna keep giving her this til maybe a few days before harvest an then a good flush and let her pot dry out before harvest she's gonna a nice little couple buds that's for sure.

2015-11-20-1533.jpg
2015-11-20-1534.jpg
2015-11-20-1538.jpg
2015-11-20-1542.jpg
2015-11-20-1543.jpg
2015-11-20-1544.jpg
2015-11-20-1541.jpg

Thanks guys BB defiantly didn't need the lst, not with her shit start. I'm really interested in seeing what this strain can do indoors. I'm thinking of limiting my next auto run to 5 autos. Got a few different sized pots and shapes I want to try out might do one in 2l.

Back
Top Bottom