Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Ok ladies and gents need a few edumakated advice on giving a mid flower flush to get rid of the left over N in the soil or just start going with the bloom/stimulates and leave the soil as is??
I think her pot should be pretty dry about now and she'll be needing a little something something today. Earlier I was thinking of doing a flush but after reading a few bits and bobs on the interweb I'm kinda rethinking my plan.:Namaste:

ok decided to get her a feeding of 4ml/l bloom, 2ml/l topmax, 2ml/l alg-a-mic. I'll let y'all know how it goes when i check on her tomorrow

well she was getting TO MUCH N I was giving her 3ml/l fishmix and 3ml/l bloom so I'm gonna cut out the fish shit and just bloom for now on. I think for my autos I'm gonna follow that feeding schedule from the grow shop next run and do a proper test with the aptus pellets. Her leaves are greener then I've ever seen a plant before.

Okay I've decided to do Trippy's update today and BB's tomorrow. My hopes for BB being anything more then a few grams is pretty much gone for a few reason but I'll cover that tomorrow.

Anyways Trippy is now not getting fishmix at all and getting just the bloom nutes I didn't flush but she's been getting nothing but water for the last week and she was damn try last night so i gave her 500ml of feed water at 4ml/l bloom, 2ml/l topmax, 2ml/l alg-a-mic. Hopefully she pulls threw for the next month or month and a half. I'll get a harvest from her for sure she's been threw hell and back thrips her whole life, now gnats even spider mites at one point.

Tent Temps are
min
2015-11-03-1434.jpg

max
2015-11-03-1433.jpg

current
2015-11-03-1432.jpg

And trippy's pic first the curling
2015-11-03-1430.jpg

Canopy Including the branch that decided to climb into the light almost
2015-11-03-1431.jpg

the rest are pretty much bud shots and other randoms and angles to show some more curling/clawing and everything else
2015-11-03-1425.jpg
2015-11-03-1426.jpg
2015-11-03-1427.jpg
2015-11-03-1428.jpg
2015-11-03-1429.jpg

Hope everyone's week started off green and peaceful.:Namaste:
Oh almost gonna have enough buds to last me til the next harvest soon :p Not even from smoking trippy :p

So I just got done talking to the shop here in spain and they told me that when growing under cfl's your plant doesn't require as much nitrogen.... Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or experienced anything along these lines.

Yeah i've never had a plant this dark green before. Thanks for the compliment oh her man at this point as long as she makes it to harvest i'll be a happy man. I don't think she'll fatten up to much more looks like she's gonna have lots of little hard buds. They also told me that if i slowly start to increase the topmax upto final flush it'll cause her to use up more and more stored N. Which also makes sense to me cause I've had a few autos that i did that to and the leaves slowly became more and more yellow the higher the ml/l.

So I just got done talking to the shop here in spain and they told me that when growing under cfl's your plant doesn't require as much nitrogen.... Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or experienced anything along these lines.[/QUOTE

I think i agree to that mate... Ive had some really dark ladies, especially the blue mystic fem... Man that girl just went well dark.... Flushed the hell out of her twice... Whole grow was problematic....

Maybe its the lower intensity of the Cfl, slower building rates on the girls... Less N needed for growth possibly ??

Never been to mainland spain mate, algarve once and the hedonistic party island...Ibiza 3 times....

That island is stunningly beautiful... Little coves, stunning beaches...

No wonder you grew outside, living there

:high-five:

Well I live well far north from Ibiza but Trippy took about 5-6 weeks veg outside and went directly in the tent at 12/12 so if I lived in an area a bit more isolated I could grow monsters no problem. As it is I can do autos on my terrace all year just got to bring em in when it rains and at night during the winter when it drops down to 3 to 5*c. Before I got my tent I was actually thinking of making a green house on my terrace :rofl: Probably would of gotten to hot but i could of sorted that out. When I take trippy out tonight I'll take a few pics looking down on her and take a few messurements to see how far across she actually is. She fills the tent pretty much now.

My terrace would be full autos too mate, if i was there

How awesome..... Free light to veg under throughout the summer.... With your indoor space to flower em... Perpeptual growing...

If i was to emigrate anyway, it would be Spain... Not just for the growing. :rofl::rofl:

My idea of heaven really... Warm, sunny, but coldish in winter... Light a fire, all sorted....

I find the spanish people to be a most hospitable and friendly nation.. I loved my visits, i will have more..

I have seen northern spain on tv.... Those mountains... I could see me sitting on my terrace, smoking a phat one, watching sun go down over the hills...:jawdropper:

Are the farmhouses called " fincas" ??

Anyways, enough of my stoned rambling.... Bring on the update :high-five:

I don't think I'm going to be bringing outdoor plants indoors anymore. Outside the pest have lots of room to fly away/travel away with the wind but when i brought her inside the bugs become confined to a small area with perfect conditions for them to reproduce and not go anywhere... Trippy's width at her longest is 61cm her height is about 34cm avg, bud widths are about 4cm on the corner main buds and about 2-3cm everywhere else. To be honest I'm happy with her flowering so far but probably because I've never flowered a plant inside before. Going pot shopping for the next grow gonna make a shopping list now. Gonna do 6 autos in there in 6l pots. The one after I'll have a 250w hps and mh setup for the tent. Should have plenty of smoke for spainnabis *_*

I can't decide on if I want to get my pots for the next grow or get myself a new clip fan to blow the air around more, or get a winflex vko 100mm 105m3/h fan to throw in the passive air intake piping..... I might just get the pots the temps aren't that crazy yet and it's only gonna get colder next month

thanks baps not sure she's thriving but alive i don't have time to do much of anything right now leaving again. I managed to find time today to go hunting for lady bugs found about 2 dozen or more so they're going in the tent at lights on. Woke up this morning at 4ish and trippy was crazy drooping her soil was bone dry so gave her a cup of water. I really gotta firgure out this indoor watering *sigh*

thanks baps not sure she's thriving but alive i don't have time to do much of anything right now leaving again. I managed to find time today to go hunting for lady bugs found about 2 dozen or more so they're going in the tent at lights on. Woke up this morning at 4ish and trippy was crazy drooping her soil was bone dry so gave her a cup of water. I really gotta firgure out this indoor watering *sigh*

You'll get there Spart... Has to be a huge change for you... Totally different aint it

Great idea on the natural remedy.. Good ol ladybugs... Have collected em myself before, when my runner beans were covered in bugs

Hope your well my friend

:thumb:

well if she makes it to harvest then in my book I had a half success :rofl:
But if the next one makes it then I think I'll be moving to LED had a long talk with the Missus and she said if I'm buying a light it might as well be on that will last me a few grows or hopefully years maybe a Mars II 400w.

Back
Top Bottom