Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Thanks man it's a pain in the a$$ to get use to this indoor growing. I think I need another small fan to put on the ground to move the air around a bit more. Maybe a small 105m/3 winflex exhaust fan blowing air in, or another clip fan set by the passive air vent. They both cost about the same and are the same watts.
She's purdy Spart !!:thumb:

yeah man still got a long time before setting up for the next grow I think I'm gonna get a new exhaust fan seen one it's got two speeds 220m3/h and 280m3/h will be plenty fast enough if i end up upgrading my light to a hps won't even need a cool tube. I'm just hoping on the next one to get about an oz "a zip" per plant which seems to be easy to accomplish with proper lst. Maybe even with my current light and setup.
Shes looking awesome mate

:thumb:

Loads of bud activity going on....

Hopefully the drop in nutes will help with the clawing... If not you could always do a plain watering next time... Shes bound to be sucking up the nutes now big style... All systems go, to her destiny.... Cant see it hurting, or half nutes watering..... Up to you mate really..... Go with ya gut feeling

Im trying to remember my old pot size.... It was around what you were planning to use next time.... Will have a looksie for ya, see if i can help ya...

Hope all is well spart

:goodjob:

the CFl's can surprise ya mate...with that nice open structure you have created,so much of her is catching the light......absorbing the goodness.......:allgood::allgood:

any way...i think ive found my pot pics for ya reference...for scale etc.....it was approx 7 litre.so close to your thinking

image8042.jpg
image10286.jpg
image10282.jpg

the space was 2ft x 2ft x 4ft.......that girl was grown with organic makeshift nutes,no molasses or nuffink

it shows in the colour,still smoked nicely....but looking forward to the biobizz improvement...

kinda thought it would help you visualize the plants, and the rootball out of the pot.....could she have done with a bigger pot ??...yes, but i had to control height and with limited space...as it was she got big......

give you summin to ponder over anyway mate,hope it answers a few questions

:high-five:

Awesome job man loving the colors. I've been thinking of doing an lst marathon with some autos. Not as extreme as with trippy.... Maybe a simple mini lsted no topping scrog with 6 plants two rows of three with a space between the rows for room to train... 15-20gr a plant and i'd be happy

Wow your plant is maturing really nice. I feel like my plant is way behind you, yet only a couple days difference when I flipped. I bet its my tempature, and light. Too hot, and I cant do much about it.
To be fair I did burn em a little bit. :volcano-smiley:

What's your temps like mine are getting higher even at night not sure whats going on. Lights on at max she got up to 30*c. Lows are al the way down to 20*c so the temp difference is way to high I might end up getting a new fan anyways cause this onez on max constantly. What's wrong with your light?? I thought the mars leds were "the bees knees". To be honest I'm starting to think she actually started to switch her hormones over to flowering while she was still outside then when she came indoors she's flipped into over drive. By my guessing she'll be finished first or second week of December depending on how quickly she flowers. By my calculations she's on 3rd week of 12/12 but she could of been preparing say a week or two before then because she started almost the day after she went in.

Wow your plant is maturing really nice. I feel like my plant is way behind you, yet only a couple days difference when I flipped. I bet its my tempature, and light. Too hot, and I cant do much about it.
To be fair I did burn em a little bit. :volcano-smiley:

@Mr. Chen Thanks man. She is starting to have a hashy wooden smell.

I still think the autos that did the best outdoors for me at least were the ones that finished up in end of spring/ beginning of summer... Like the strike auto and the second red poison.

So pics of the leaf claws. She's getting plain Evian bottled water with a ph of 7.3 for a few days to see if it continues to claw. Also I started to lollipop her a bit and cutting off the lower bud sites so she can focus on the main top buds.

Curvy leaves

2015-10-29-1420.jpg
2015-10-29-1422.jpg
2015-10-29-1421.jpg

Starting to clean up lower buds and fan leaves
2015-10-29-1423.jpg

Evening spart. Nice trim up session

I think i would be just watering now too... Just to let her munch whats there for a bit.... Is it just that area still, hope so... Caught it early... Just keep an eye on her, shouldnt be too hard... She looks so nice, im sure your in there all the time... I will be..... Checking, fretting, and just staring and studying her.... :):):)

Yeah there's not to many clawed leaves but now I'm 99% sure it's over watering i gave her 500ml of water and now she's drooping like crazy. Gonna have to cut her watering down probably to 500ml every two days or something like that. Maybe 200ml everyday or so.

Mars Lights are pretty good, but they do create heat, like all lights. I have my room sealed airtight with weather strips, and no exhaust. Its only three square feet by the way. So the heat builds up. I open the door when Im home and the temp is fine. The problem is when I leave, I lock my shit up. Nowehere for the heat to go.

My temps are at 85-88 degrees F, when closed up.
When Open I can drop them as low as 73.

You should try to get some kind of extraction fan and some passive air intake vents to keep the air circulating that goes without saying. Plants need fresh air just like everything else 88 is also very hot for them. 80 is getting u there unless you get a strain that is breed where it's always hot but even then she needs new fresh air.

Yeah it kills me to see it get that hot. I air it out at all possible times. When Im home, its open all the time. when im away its always sealed. I could do an intake. But it would have to vent to either the kitchen or bathroom. Or both! My concerns are noise from fans, and light leaks. Not to mention smell. Im buying a tent for the next run for sure.

if you do a quick look there are plenty of DIY carbon filters on here and for a simple extraction fan you could vent out the top of your closet door and have the passive vent in the bottom and with a carbon filter it wouldn't smell at all mine doesn't in the slightest

:thedoubletake:105 holy shite that's hot, max temp I've ever had in my tent so far was 32 or 89.6 it would make more sense to have a 400w cooltube probably would heat up the same

I may exhaust into the ceiling, just blow it into the attic crawl space! thanks for the little bit of inspiration spart. Hopefully that will help enough to where I can add even more light. Im considering a HPS setup for my big walk in closet expansion. Then just heat my little one bedroom this winter off of that!

I may exhaust into the ceiling, just blow it into the attic crawl space! thanks for the little bit of inspiration spart. Hopefully that will help enough to where I can add even more light. Im considering a HPS setup for my big walk in closet expansion. Then just heat my little one bedroom this winter off of that!

Blazing, any HVAC supply house and I think Home Depot carry 6" duct booster fans. About 20 bucks. If all you're going to do is vent into the room or attic with no filter, that's a cheap way to go about it.

2 cents worth.....
Andy.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom