Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

I seen online diy cool tubes made from those big glass vases. The look pretty good my only concern is that the glass isn't tempered. They are making em by heating up the bottom of the glass with lighter fluid and then putting it in ice water cracking the end of... Just the fact that the difference in temps is breaking the glass should be enough to tell em it could shatter with the high heat inside the tube and mid heat outside at least thats what my illogical brain is telling me. Already talked to Mrs spart she said if she doesn't care as long as I doesn't notice. So I'm not gonna drink anymore nd slip my cash I normally spend on beer away for items in the tent. Might get a basic in take fan as well to put at the end of the exhaust so it'll go filter exhaust fan (187m3/h), pipe, cool tube, piping to top of the tent, then 100m3/h simple winflex fan not sure if the last fan will be needed. Might just use said fan for the intake instead to get a better airflow inside the tent. This indoor stuff is alot of buggery with temps and what not. Oh and when watering last night trippy has started to get a few trichomes. She's gonna have smaller rock hard buds I think. But again it's still early days.

Any one grown autos in 6l pots I'm kinda debating if I want to do 6 autos in 6l pots or 4 autos in 11l pots it's not so much a question watering I know it'll be more work as well I'm just thinking about total yields. I figure either way I'll have to lst but with my cfl light I'm kinda thinking ore smaller plants would get better coverages then four taller ones so might improve total yields. Oh and weathers rubbish so work and getting smoke is postponed til next week sometime or the week after this not having smoke sucks big floppy donkey d.

Yeah man I know I'll figure something out it's only another week or so I got some sugar leaves left might have to make some cookies ;-) So what ya think 6 x 6 liter pots or 4 x 11 liters. I figure yields will be about the same either at least 20-25gr/plant with the 6 liters or 30-35/plant with the 11 liters I know many many factors in my estimations.

That's figuring about 0.4w/gr with the 300w cfl...

lil pic
2015-10-26-1397.jpg

Ooooh.... Hello !!!!..

Ya gurlie, is changing into a lady, Sparty boy .... The finish line is nearing the horizon :slide::slide::passitleft:

She is lush n green, biobizz doing the trick quite nicely aint it fellow organic grower.

Get the papers and roaches stocked up, ya gonna need em

:thumb:

Any one grown autos in 6l pots I'm kinda debating if I want to do 6 autos in 6l pots or 4 autos in 11l pots it's not so much a question watering I know it'll be more work as well I'm just thinking about total yields. I figure either way I'll have to lst but with my cfl light I'm kinda thinking ore smaller plants would get better coverages then four taller ones so might improve total yields. Oh and weathers rubbish so work and getting smoke is postponed til next week sometime or the week after this not having smoke sucks big floppy donkey d.

The ww x jh auto I've just chopped was grown in a 4.5 ltr rectangular pot. 92g wet. Hoping for an oz when dry. Hope you don't mind me sharing these pics.
DSC_17062.JPG
DSC_18052.JPG

As for being without, that hasn't happened to me for about 10 years. :passitleft:

@Budworshipper thanks man she should have another 6ish weeks to go.

@amazing Awesome job man and glad to know the root structure didn't get root bound. Any reason you used a shorter wider pot instead of a traditional pot and are you using the all mix from seed or using a smaller portion of light mix mix right around the seedling. So an oz is possible from a 6 liter pot I'm planning on giving them all a full bondage treatment and possibly a scrog also. Figure the only spot I want left unused in the tent is right under the "ballast" part of the light.

@chen Thanks man;-) Hows your little ones doing?

I'll be doing a update on BB after breakfast then a full photo shoot on trippy tonight when lights come on. :Namaste:

First here's BB (blackberry) she's been getting 1ml/l root juice, 1ml/l Alg-a-mic, and 1ml/l Topmax. I really don't expect much off of her but it's got nothing to do with the Aptus "organic rabbit food pellets" All In One and more to do with the horrible weather I have been having here. She looks healthy enough and is slowly starting to flower if I have a few weeks of nice weather I'm sure she would of been a lot bigger. I will be running another test next run with the Aptus All In One with side by side sweet skunk autos one with normal the BioBizz line and one with the Aptus. Also I have a new feeding shedule that I'll be trying out it's from my friends at Alchimia (the local grow shop/Philosophers seeds).
2015-10-28-1399.jpg
2015-10-28-1400.jpg
2015-10-28-1402.jpg

New feeding schedule but I'll stick to the BioBizz Alg-a-mic feedings as i don't like spraying my leaves unless i have too.

Untitled124.png

And here's a pic of trippy I took last night I'll be taking a few more tonight when I take her out to give the tent a quick hoovering as i do every week.

2015-10-26-1398.jpg

Hope everyone's hump day is going smoothly. :winkyface::joint:

I've only been using 10l for my outdoor but they always have tones of room I'm thinking (6) 6l pots would be plenty for my tent and give me more of a variety of smoke :p

@Toddosh how did the e-ciggie liquid turn out? Do you got a specific formula or is it just making the oil then letting em blend and fuse together.

@Toddosh how did the e-ciggie liquid turn out? Do you got a specific formula or is it just making the oil then letting em blend and fuse together.

It turned out pretty strong but did separate slightly.Peg400 is a better base to use as it blends better than normal pg but after 3-4 hits you Deffinatley feel it but honestly using a herbal vaporizer or smoking it gives you a better feel(well me anyway) being pretty much straight THC I recon you miss all the other benefits the plant has to offer.
I just blended it with 2 parts pg with 1 part oil stirring pretty constant over a low heat for around 30min

I just looking for something to do with the buds after they've gone threw the vaporizer the butter I make is strong enough to give a good couch lock but I'm gonna end up fat eating all these cookies LMFAO

Trippy pics :hippy:
I might lower the fishmix down a ml hve a few leaves that have a small amount of "clawing" but not much so I'll drop the fishmix down a ml/l. A leaf also decided to stretch u towards the light and gave itself a lil burn mark but nothing serious.
2015-10-28-1403.jpg
2015-10-28-1410.jpg
2015-10-28-1406.jpg
2015-10-28-1404.jpg
2015-10-28-1411.jpg
2015-10-28-1416.jpg
2015-10-28-1417.jpg

Shes looking awesome mate

:thumb:

Loads of bud activity going on....

Hopefully the drop in nutes will help with the clawing... If not you could always do a plain watering next time... Shes bound to be sucking up the nutes now big style... All systems go, to her destiny.... Cant see it hurting, or half nutes watering..... Up to you mate really..... Go with ya gut feeling

Im trying to remember my old pot size.... It was around what you were planning to use next time.... Will have a looksie for ya, see if i can help ya...

Hope all is well spart

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom