Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

:thedoubletake:105 holy shite that's hot, max temp I've ever had in my tent so far was 32 or 89.6 it would make more sense to have a 400w cooltube probably would heat up the same

Drastic times they were, cost me my veg box and a big hole in the top of the box. I didn't get a pic of 105 but I did get 97.7.
DSC_08164.JPG

The smily face says it all.

I was wondering about those lights and how they circulate air. Don't they suck the air from the top and then blow it onto the chips sets? So logically would they be sucking hot air from the top of the tent and blowing it on to the heat sinks. Wouldn't it make more sense to have a small intake fan built in and the cooler air being sucked from outside the tent blowing on the chips. It would get fresh air in there as well. Even a small 5cm pipe running out the tent where the electric cord runs out and say a tiny 5cm fan sucking the air would make more sense then recirculating the hot air onto it. The air blowing on the chips would be less humid as well. :hmmmm:

You're WAY overthinking the light cooling, Spart. It would be such a pain to have outdoor air moving with your light every time you want to adjust it. It's in the way of a circulating fan..... it's in the way of a carbon filtet....it's in the way of other lights.... and on and on. The heat needs to blow in that direction for reasons. Maybe the way the heat sinks are laid out, the flow works better that way. Whatever.
If you just want makeup air in there, that's an easy thing to do.

Or make the entire panel into a cooltube type of thing with the entire housing in an enclosed cooling system. I always over think everything and am constantly looking how to improve every little device I got. I'm always taking things apart and putting them back together.

Well Spart, I would concentrate on exausting the air in your grow room with enough air flow to take out the heat. Good time for a carbon filter.

My temps are spot on now that I've got it going at night max last night was 27.5*c. My low temp is kinda low but it is with in range. My exhaust is a 187m3/h winflex with a can filter 100 to 200m3/h with a 300w mixed spectrum superplant cfl. I might be getting a new lamp set after the next grow switching to either hps or led I'm kinda gearing towards a 250w hps from what i was reading it shouldn't give off to much more heat then the cfl.

Well Spart, I would concentrate on exausting the air in your grow room with enough air flow to take out the heat. Good time for a carbon filter.

Time guy talks sense my friend. A good exhaust and a little negative pressure is what you need. You have more space than I do, it shouldn't be much of an issue :thumb:

how did my temps get into question?? I had a bit of an issue when i first got the tent but i re organized everything got it venting into another room haven't had an issue for weeks

in anycase noticed some gnats in the tent today so gonna spray my canola oil spray throughout the tent tomorrow during lights out should kill them and any thrips that are about I got a fly strip in there now and hoping to kill some adults of both bastards:rip:

Did a test leaf on BB and it all looked good. So shut the door to the room took her out of the and sprayed her completely. Will check her out better when it's lights on tonight. Noticed on BB's flowers that they're already turning purple reminds me of what the red poison looked like shes gonna be another pretty bunch of smoke.

I'll wait til the normal update on Wednesday. Plus it'll be hard to see the color til in a pic til the buds get a bit bigger. If she would of had better start weather wise she would of been way nicer. :thumb: But she is looking real green and really healthy just on the small size.

yeah i just tried to take a photo but it's impossible to get a photo with good color right now with the flash. Things with trippy are getting to be worse i think her leaves are still curling not sure if she needs a good flushing or whats going on she's been getting nothing but bottled water the ph is probably to high i might just say fuck it and go with just the normal bloom nutes and all the stimulates she's got about a month left. I'll be happy when she's out of the tent and i can give the tent a good cleaning get all these bugs out and start over. I'm going to take some of the exhaust tubing and put some netting over it to make the tent bug proof. I know where the new bugs came from tho the wifeybought a new house plant and turns out it's FULL of the little bastards.

I might say nuts to it and just use the tap water again... Her pot is staying wet for a long time as well not sure what going on with her maybe her time of the month lmao

Hey mate.... Ive just thought.... Bottled water contains extra stuff to make last and taste crisp etc etc....

Have you just started with the bottled stuff or since clawing/ before clawing.... It might be that mate, tap water would be better i think

Just a thought

:Namaste:

I dunno man but i'm gonna flush the hell out of her and then leave a fan blowing into the tent. Shit it's not like i can get more bugs.... I was looking at the size of her and the buds and i'm guessing 60-80gr on her but if she starts to uptake water again and fattening up more like a 100

Back
Top Bottom