Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

So trippy got her last feeding yesterday it was 1.5l of water with 6ml/1.5l bloom,6ml/1.5l Topmax, and 3ml/1.5l Alg-a-mic. From here til harvest it'll be just water. From what Ive been reading is that most of these plants seem to be done at around the 50 to 75 days into flowering. I recon she'll make it to the 63-77 day mark so week 9 to 11. I'll post some pics later she's getting real big I've never had buds this big on autos ^_^ it's nice for a change

i just checked and she's all cloudy with a few amber her growth should stop now and she'll focus on ripening. I'm gonna take a sample bud to try me thinks ;) pictures soon to follow

Ok first a few pics of the sample bud.

2015-12-02-1642.jpg
2015-12-02-1646.jpg
2015-12-02-1652.jpg
2015-12-02-1654.jpg

And more bud pics.
2015-12-02-1636.jpg
2015-12-02-1637.jpg
2015-12-02-1638.jpg
2015-12-02-1639.jpg
2015-12-02-1646.jpg
2015-12-02-1629.jpg
2015-12-02-1632.jpg
2015-12-02-1635.jpg

And one of the back budding site which is located at the back right of my tent
2015-12-02-1643.jpg

biobizz try pack outdoor. I think for this plant I'm going to use small amounts of the bloom and the normal amount of the top max. I decided to mix .5ml of the bloom and 2ml of the top max in 1.5l of water for the strike auto for the next 2 weeks and then for the last 2 weeks back to straight water.

Depends on the size of the container, but you can go 5ml of Top Max without problem :) (for 1.5 liters, that's a bit more than 3ml per liter, and it is under the max dose recommended, which is 5 if I rememebr well). I use 6 liters containers, but I also used smaller ones last summer outdoor (like 3 liters only).

I switched from Biobizz to Platinum Nutrient, which is ok too. I add what I have left of Top Max and mix it with Platinum Nutrient Resine + and all the other bottles I have.
Frankly, I do not know if it makes any difference.
I think that the Organic Grow from BioBizz is better than the organic grow from platinum nutrient, but at the same time I under-dosed the platinum nutrient, while I really overdosed the BioBizz when I used it (like sdometimes, 10 ml per liter, for a white dwarf of 25 cm, lol, no problem at all as the containers are all very well drained).

For all those organic stuff, when the flowers begin to be flowers, you should keep the Grow at its max dose until the end, when you use Light Mix soil (I use Platinum Nutrient light mix now, but I guess it is the same as BioBizz).

All this to say that I would over-dose the top max rather than the Bloom, and I would add Grow too because the plants do need the N until you rinse it.

My foods:
- Platinum Nutrient: organic grow, organic bloom, rhyzoponics, Resine +, humic fluvic
- BioBizz: grow is empty, but I still have: Bio Bloom that I use sometimes, Top Max, Bio Heaven, Alg-A-Mic.
- Flora Kleen, for rinsing.

Lately, end of flowering, I went to doses like
4 /5 ml of Grow, 4 /5 ml of Bloom, 5 ml of Top Max, 2 ml of resine + : the flowers went crazy like "hey, it is party time again, let's grow more :) )

After rinsing, you can still spray "resine +" on the flowers until the few last days (I would spray pure water a few days before though, to remove any residue). I spray a few drops of Resine + (less than 1/2 ML) everyday in 300 ml of water , when the light switch on).

Under-dosing, coupled with light soil, gave me nutrient lack problems after day 50, like on the "myth thread" that you saw (lack of calcium or manganese or whatever).

That's why I talked about "over-dosing". But if you do not have problems, I guess you can under dose (like I used to do, but it did not work too well for me at some point).

And the best buds I saw, are from people who say they don't use any nutrient so... i don't know.

Nice Red Poison :) looks better than the Bloody Skunk by Sweet Seeds, which did not work for me so far (they grow like sick mutants from a nuclear planet , and i don't like it :)

You can go 5ml of Top Max without problem :) (for 1.5 liters, that's a bit more than 3ml per liter, and it is under the max dose recommended, which is 5 if I rememebr well).

I switched from Biobizz to Platinum Nutrient, which is ok too. I add what I have left of Top Max and mix it with Platinum Nutrient Resine + and all the other bottles I have.
Frankly, I do not know if it makes any difference.
I think that the Organic Grow from BioBizz is better than the organic grow from platinum nutrient, but at the same time I under-dosed the platinum nutrient, while I really overdosed the BioBizz when I used it (like sdometimes, 10 ml per liter, for a white dwarf of 25 cm, lol, no problem at all as the containers are all very well drained).

For all those organic stuff, when the flowers begin to be flowers, you should try the max dose recommended by the manufacturer. Even the Grow is needed until the end when you use Light Mix soil (I use Platinum Nutrient light mix now).

All this to say that I would dose more top max then Bloom, and would add Grow too because the plants need the Azote until you rinse it.

Nice Red Poison :) looks better than the Bloody Skunk by Sweet Seeds, which did not work for me so far (they grow like mutant from a nuclear planet , and i don't like it :)

10ml/l is A LOT. Most I'm gonna give is 6ml/l and I found that I started to get some leaf curl with both the fishmix and bloom so cut out the bloom. Next run I'm gonna do side by side tests one with grow one with fishmix. The bloody skunk and the red poisons are both beautiful plants.

I read great feedback for the fishmix for growth :)

Did you have leaf curling toward to bottom or toward the top ?

For me, it never curled toward the bottom (said to be caused by excess of nutrient) , but toward the top (I believe it's just a too dry atmosphere? but it is not referenced as a symptom of excessive nurturing anyway).

ok so the sample bud has been smoked and I'd say she was ready heavy clean smoke with no cough/heating/tickle, ashes were white and no crackle. Vapping it tasted amazing kinda like BHO and citrus fruitfulness really a pleasure for the pallet. I checked last night and I would say all cloudy and some amber which would give me a good day smoke which I was going for with this one. So I'm thinking shes gonna get the axe this weekend which would give her the 65ish day flowering with the time she was outside/inside/my semi attempt with force flowering (if it counts for anything).

was just cutting up the last bit of the sample bud and a seed fell out.... a full blown ripened seed she's definitely coming down tonight means that she's got nuts somewhere

yeah man found three in one bud :whoa: The pollen sac could be anywhere now even hidden in the bud covered with new flowers.... Means I gotta completely scrub out the tent after drying. So what's next for strains :p I think tomorrow I'm going to the growshop again anyways for another battery for my vaporizer it not having a battery indicator unless hooked up to the phone is annoying. Might get smart pot or air-pot

That's a good question.... Maybe throw I don't need to grow hermis I might get some regular seeds or reg autos. I got no idea but in any case I'll do a look for light leaks and check everything over again and maybe get some tape and what not just small shit. Going to cut her now I'll cut her so the "skeleton" is still there.

I :hmmmm: tomorrow afternoon for pic sorry guys got lots of people running about today family and shit. In any case I figure about 70 to 80grish mark + 20ish gr of shake/sugar leaves plus more to be trimmed off later. The one main cola is actually a pretty good size. The roots aren't really as big as I was expecting she still had loads of room probably enough for another 4 weeks vegging LOL

Well traded a few smaller buds from trippy for a few seeds that I'm kinda excited about. They're both from Philosopher seeds 1) 2 x (Haze X Lowryder 2) 2 X (White Yoda X Northern lights) both test lines. We shall see setting up the tent again for the next run I'm gonna end this journal with the pics of trippy all hung up with care.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom