Specific Help to Pass Unexpected Drug Test

bongtastic

My background: I was a regular smoker (read: every day, aprox. 1 gram per day) up until the end of November. I decided to stop smoking to save myself some money and just sort of... dry out.

Over the holidays, I smoked a bowl with a former friend of mine. I got really, really high. More high than I have in a long time. This was on the 23rd, so 4 days ago.

Today I was informed through my work that I was going to be subject to a random test sometime over the next few days.

I'm 5'7" and weigh about 140lbs. I am fairly skinny and in good shape. I work out about 3-4 times a week and do plenty of cardio.

I have started drinking more than the usual amount of liquids, mostly water and tea.

What steps should I take to ensure that I pass this urine test?

UPDATE: My piss test is tomorrow!!! i went and bought an at-home drug test. The line indicating a negative result was very faint. Does anyone know if this line would be more visible with someone with no THC in their system?

The instructions said even a very faint line means a negative result.

Man I'm in your shoes, my new job is that way except they dont give heads up....Shit either start doing shots of vinegar or go spend some money on some fake piss....Usually the best route is a detox....I would prefer to try to use my own piss. But in your shoes would try getting some fake and take it with you...just make sure it stays with you all day in your pants or something...that way they wont suspect if its not body temperature....

Back
Top Bottom