Speckled Leaves

protog

420 Member
Hey everybody, I could use some help. I have 2 girls sharing their flower tent, Chocolope Fem and Gold Leaf Fem. Everything has been going along fine- should have been my first sign of trouble- about 6 wks to harvest and Chocolope has speckled leaves. Both have been getting the same everything, GLF is doing great. Hope someone can help!!! Thanks.

Broad.jpg

Long Leaf.jpg

Don’t think it’s mites but looks to me that right there is result of thrips or aphids and a bad infestation at that. Thrips leave honeydew residue on leaves, aphids molt and leave their old carcasses behind on foliage. Snip a few fan leaves and check undersides also on branches and the main stalk - aphids hang out there after they molt. If you are seeing flyers over the canopy, landing in foliage or soil then it’s probably thrips.

Thanks for the help, Spider Mites ! Got out my Digital microscope a those are some ugly tiny critters. Now to eliminate them. Again, Thank you.

Thanks 013, I took them both outside and sprayed them off to get rid of as many as I could before treatment.

Back
Top Bottom