Intro & Unusual Hash Plant

protog

420 Member
Hey everybody, my name is protog. I was introduced to the "Joys Of The Devil Weed" in 1968, so I've been around a while.I've been a Professional Commercial and Stock Photographer for 45 years. I live in North Carolina. I am new to Indoor growing; years ago in Florida I tried to grow outdoors and it always got ripped off. I started with 3 Mystery Seeds that were on hand. I added White Widow Auto, Gold Leaf Fem, Chocolope and Hasp Plant. Been through the usual plant torture...Water Boarding, Amputation of appendages and of course Bondage. Finally they all are doing good. Still have months to go. I'll post more pics later.

I have 1 plant that is very unusual...This is a Hash Plant. As you can see, it is tri-lateral instead of bi-lateral. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this before. My luck, it will be a Male !!!

I am anxious to hear what everyone has to say. Thank You.

Tri Laterel Leaves_s.jpg

Hey everybody, my name is protog. I was introduced to the "Joys Of The Devil Weed" in 1968, so I've been around a while.I've been a Professional Commercial and Stock Photographer for 45 years. I live in North Carolina. I am new to Indoor growing; years ago in Florida I tried to grow outdoors and it always got ripped off. I started with 3 Mystery Seeds that were on hand. I added White Widow Auto, Gold Leaf Fem, Chocolope and Hasp Plant. Been through the usual plant torture...Water Boarding, Amputation of appendages and of course Bondage. Finally they all are doing good. Still have months to go. I'll post more pics later.

I have 1 plant that is very unusual...This is a Hash Plant. As you can see, it is tri-lateral instead of bi-lateral. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this before. My luck, it will be a Male !!!

I am anxious to hear what everyone has to say. Thank You.

Tri Laterel Leaves_s.jpg
Welcome friend :welcome: Cute girl. I have seen that before it grew out fine eventually.

welcome!

I believe we've come to the conclusion that these plants with the 3 leaves coming from a node is called whorled phyllotaxy. I used to incorrectly call them trifoliate. And that they are not necessarily triploids either.

I think they are cool. they look like a star of david or the mitsubishi logo. I had 2 on my last grow. they both reverted to normal growth after the first 2 or 3 sets of leaves.

welcome!

I believe we've come to the conclusion that these plants with the 3 leaves coming from a node is called whorled phyllotaxy. I used to incorrectly call them trifoliate. And that they are not necessarily triploids either.

I think they are cool. they look like a star of david or the mitsubishi logo. I had 2 on my last grow. they both reverted to normal growth after the first 2 or 3 sets of leaves.

Hey CannaFish, thank you. It is interesting that they revert to normal...That's too bad !!

Back
Top Bottom