Spidermites harvest?

rj-jizzle

Ok i thought i got ridd ofthese fukers a while bac n now im ready to chop em dwn but i see them again. Its too late to do anything about it so my question is; wut will happen to the sm when i dry the buds? Will they die off or jus move on? I plan on hanging the stems on a string in a dry box. Thnxs in advance peace

they will crawl away looking for a new food source.the best way to control them is a constant cleaning and spraying . i go every 5 days.and lower temps-75f helps.use sprays labeled for food or pets.neem oil works well along with mild soaps.if the room is between crops . touch off some bug bombs and wash everything with a bleach cleaner.for now just enjoy your harvest...

they will crawl away looking for a new food source.the best way to control them is a constant cleaning and spraying . i go every 5 days.and lower temps-75f helps.use sprays labeled for food or pets.neem oil works well along with mild soaps.if the room is between crops . touch off some bug bombs and wash everything with a bleach cleaner.for now just enjoy your harvest...

Thnxs for the in put, i had used some ecosmart insect spray that has rosemary oil along with some other oils in it n it seemed to work good but i guess i missed some or it jus didnt kill the eggs. I should have done a follow up spray but i was afraid that the buds would get damaged. Im anout to flush em today n then chop em in a week or so. Thnxs again. PEACEE

^^lol^^

Back
Top Bottom