Spindly Plants

Efnordlund

I have two plants growing for about 4 - 5 weeks now. They are about 6" tall, but the stalk is about 1/16" thick, leaves are heavy enough on one that it wants to pull the plant down, especially when I mist the leaves. Is this normal to have a plant that old with such a thin stalk?

I have two plants growing for about 4 - 5 weeks now. They are about 6" tall, but the stalk is about 1/16" thick, leaves are heavy enough on one that it wants to pull the plant down, especially when I mist the leaves. Is this normal to have a plant that old with such a thin stalk?
What type of plant and what type of lights? Generally, not enough light is the issue as the plant will stretch to get more light.

Pictures please and nutes info and environmental info would help us diagnose and help you fix her, are you using armor si, or mammoth p? Are you blowing a slight breeze on her? Soil or hydro what's your watering schedule we need info to help so if you want it please post

420-magazine-mobile741555025.jpg

The plant is CB Dreams.
Lighting is natural, about 13 hours per day.
Water about every 3 days, I have a moisture meter to assist.
The soil was a miracle grow soil, so it had the 3 main fertilizers in it.
As for using armor si or mammoth p have no idea what that is so I would say I am not using it.

maybe they need more direct light. looks like they are being shaded.

I would love to move them to my greenhouse, but we are still getting some -1C temperatures at night. I have an aerogrow garden that is growing herbs, maybe I will put these plants beside it, should give them a little more light over a 24 hour period.

Back
Top Bottom