New grow, problem with plants

GreenDollars

This is my 2nd grow.

4 plants in veg phase - week 4 or so.
The main stalks seem to be very large. One at 1/2" plants are still quite short . But stems are huge, well to me they are.
Plants seem to be all different heights.
The plant with the largest stem is growing but the little leaves on the stalk have not grown while others have grown outwards Almost 4"
No plant is over 14" yet.
Smallest plant is very dense and only about 8-9" tall while others are almost double...( maybe a female?)
So im stumped on why such differnet growth rates and why the lower main stem seems to have stopped growing on one but not the other.
I have pulled off the sucker leaves near the bottom
Plants are in miracle grow soil medium, under 23900 lumens of a homemade CFL fixture.
2 fans exhausting heat through carbon filters, homemade
1fan exhausting heat from CFL hood
1 fan blowing on plants - also pulls clean air into grow box.

Thanks for ur help. Thanks you for welcoming me

Jc

Re: new grow, problem with plants.

Pictures would help. Are all the plants the same type?

I cant get pictures til sunday as I left for the weekend.
I got the seeds from a guy I worked so I doubt there all the same . They all seem to be indifferent atages of growth which is a pain cuz i have to tilt my light fixture now.

High, your thread says: "problem with plants"

Maybe it's just me but I don't understand what the problem is? Do they have a deficiency, toxicity, are they dying, yellowing? All plants will grow to different heights. Just as we humans have variation, so do the plants.

These are thing I need to learn here. I dont know how to train them.
They are not Dying. No yellowing . Using super thrive plus miracle fert.
I will post pictures tonight.
I think problem is lower light penetration... maybe reason for bare main stem?

Here are some pictures of my setup I got going. Oh wait, apparently I can't add attachments yet. It's not under my permissions yer. Bummer. When does this permission give way ?

I still dont i can post attachment. I think i need a certain number of posts or have to he a member for a certain amount of days before I can post pictures....

Back
Top Bottom