Splitting my tent

This is my flower room in three overlapping pics
420-magazine-mobile1212317349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137452448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074682726.jpg
so as you can see its pretty full, and I have plants vegging ready for flip bc with stretch they will be huge
Thats nice lol i want to try and do indoor but idk its to hot right now for that here were i live 107 maybe ilk try it in the winter

This is my flower room in three overlapping pics
420-magazine-mobile1212317349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137452448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074682726.jpg
so as you can see its pretty full, and I have plants vegging ready for flip bc with stretch they will be huge

See that's what I'm talking about .

Fall time can't come fast enough nugz

Bet you the smell is just off the chain what size of filter you got for that tent bud?

Thats nice lol i want to try and do indoor but idk its to hot right now for that here were i live 107 maybe ilk try it in the winter

Yeah that's what I've decided. After my white cookies are done Going forward I'll only grow indoors in fall and winter . too much moisture rain and crap to content with

Bet you the smell is just off the chain what size of filter you got for that tent bud?
I run multiple filters inside and outside tent I have a 4×18 Phat Phresh, 6×18 black ops , and 6×20 ipower, and then one more 4×18 phat Phresh, they are inside as just a recycling the same air no ducting bc its sealed for Co2, then 2 outside running in my warehouse then one in veg/auto tent my FAVORITE OUT OF ALL MY FILTERS IS BY FAR BLACK OPS

And you don't have to wait til fall a strong a/C unit and duct it to outside and your good to go today my high in veg was 82 and 60% RH, my flower was 74 lights off and 76 on RH was 55% I gotta drop that somehow but its not easy bc dehumidifier makes more heat, and I would sacrifice RH for temps

Yeah that's what I've decided. After my white cookies are done Going forward I'll only grow indoors in fall and winter . too much moisture rain and crap to content with
I have a 30 liter dehumidifier and grabbing a bigger one asap! And I duct my a/C into tents and out the window
420-magazine-mobile1136326120.jpg
I know it looks crazy stupid but I saw it on YouTube and reason is now Co2 won't get filter, thru a/C I run 1250ppm of co2, and don't want to waste any!!

my flower was 74 lights off and 76 on

If you're adding supplemental CO₂, why are you dropping your lights-on temperatures so low? There's a relationship between the amount of light-energy that cannabis can process and temperature, and having the temperature too low effectively means that it cannot process as much of it. And then adding CO₂ raises both the amount of light-energy that it can process and the temperature range that it'll thrive in. IOW, a cannabis plant that is processing the maximum amount of light-energy that it is capable of at 86°F under ambient CO₂ levels will actually be able to process more - when sufficient CO₂ is added to the environment - at 91°F-92°F.

Do you have the ability to monitor your grow room's CO₂ level, or are you just dosing with the aid of a formula (IOW, adding a certain amount based on the volume of the space)? If you can monitor, you might boost it to some initial level with the room sealed, then see how long it takes to consume some arbitrary percentage of the CO₂ - then repeat this on the following day, only have the temperature a bit higher, and see if the CO₂ level drops quicker (I'd bet that it would).

That's all assuming that you're giving the plants as much light-energy as they can process, of course. But I'm assuming that you're doing so and that, otherwise, you wouldn't be boosting the CO₂ level 800+ PPM above ambient, lol.

And you don't have to wait til fall a strong a/C unit and duct it to outside and your good to go today my high in veg was 82 and 60% RH, my flower was 74 lights off and 76 on RH was 55% I gotta drop that somehow but its not easy bc dehumidifier makes more heat, and I would sacrifice RH for temps

Yeah I've. Prices that myself running dehumidifier in basement he heat comes out of the unit is nuts . Let me try to think for ya... hmmm

I have a 30 liter dehumidifier and grabbing a bigger one asap! And I duct my a/C into tents and out the window
420-magazine-mobile1136326120.jpg
I know it looks crazy stupid but I saw it on YouTube and reason is now Co2 won't get filter, thru a/C I run 1250ppm of co2, and don't want to waste any!!

Don't care what it looks like it matters the results it delivers bud. Talk about spikes girls ..

If you're adding supplemental CO₂, why are you dropping your lights-on temperatures so low? There's a relationship between the amount of light-energy that cannabis can process and temperature, and having the temperature too low effectively means that it cannot process as much of it. And then adding CO₂ raises both the amount of light-energy that it can process and the temperature range that it'll thrive in. IOW, a cannabis plant that is processing the maximum amount of light-energy that it is capable of at 86°F under ambient CO₂ levels will actually be able to process more - when sufficient CO₂ is added to the environment - at 91°F-92°F.

Do you have the ability to monitor your grow room's CO₂ level, or are you just dosing with the aid of a formula (IOW, adding a certain amount based on the volume of the space)? If you can monitor, you might boost it to some initial level with the room sealed, then see how long it takes to consume some arbitrary percentage of the CO₂ - then repeat this on the following day, only have the temperature a bit higher, and see if the CO₂ level drops quicker (I'd bet that it would).

That's all assuming that you're giving the plants as much light-energy as they can process, of course. But I'm assuming that you're doing so and that, otherwise, you wouldn't be boosting the CO₂ level 800+ PPM above ambient, lol.

I know when running Co2 you can get your temps higher and I was running my temps at 83 but development wasn't good so I just dropped it to 78 lights on i am using a math equation that has my flow meter at 2.0, for 15 mins on 45 off, from doing that I have definitely noticed a huge jump in feeding , bud development and just overall health

Interesting, very interesting.

I suspect that most folks use the calculation approach to CO₂ enrichment. I know I did (I haven't supplemented CO₂ in years - things are simple, here, now).

For decades, it seems, we generalized when making statements - or even thinking - about growing cannabis. "Cannabis is a light-loving species." Et cetera. Even the recommendations about the proper light-schedule for the vegetative and flowering phases. Grow at 16 (or more) hours of light per day, flower at 12... But lots of cannabis grows near the equator. And there is very little variance in daylight/darkness hours near the equator, and day/night lengths are a constant 12/12 ON the equator.

Points substantially further to the North and South, of course, have variable day/night lengths. And people have managed to grow cannabis outdoors in many such locations. Different strains, though. Hmm...

I am guessing here, but my guess is that either the genetics in your plants have evolved from (or to) something that is a much "cooler weather" plant than the classic sativas upon which much of the early bulk of cannabis knowledge comes from... or that you are not giving the plants all of the light-energy that they are potentially capable of using under optimum conditions. Or, perhaps, a little of both. But, as I mentioned, this is only a guess on my part. I do not know if increasing your lights' output until you reach the point where adding more produces no greater rate of development - and then increasing the temperature, then increasing the light output another (random amount ahead, lol) 20% would then allow a greater rate of development... or just increase your electric bill (or even cause a slowdown in development due to the higher temperatures, if you were already giving them the maximum amount of energy that they could process. Along with a corresponding amount of nutrition, of course).

So... IDK, lol. At the end of the day, whatever works best for your plants - and for you - is obviously the best for your particular situation.

Your grow would make an interesting journal thread. Are you running one? If so, can you post a link to it so that we can follow along?

Here is my journal thread fir anyone interested growing an auto early miss from cks. Outdoor with an nutes in pro mix hp
King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Here is my journal thread fir anyone interested growing an auto early miss from cks. Outdoor with an nutes in pro mix hp

And that's how you get your journal noticed, lol. Participation in other threads, having a link in your .SIG that appears at the bottom of your posts, even the (occasional) mention of it.

BtW, I like looking at outdoor grows. I don't even try to grow outdoors any more. Weather is too variable and I have neither the time, money, or... motivation (lol) to run several different strains to cover all possibilities (cool/damp tolerant, hot/dry tolerant, et cetera). So I get to live vicariously through the grower and his/her journal. I would like to see a separate section for outdoor grows (or at least ongoing outdoor grows), but I have been informed that there simply are not enough of them, and on a regular basis, to make this feasible. And after thinking about it, I would have to agree. So... More outdoor grows, please, lol.

And that's how you get your journal noticed, lol. Participation in other threads, having a link in your .SIG that appears at the bottom of your posts, even the (occasional) mention of it.

BtW, I like looking at outdoor grows. I don't even try to grow outdoors any more. Weather is too variable and I have neither the time, money, or... motivation (lol) to run several different strains to cover all possibilities (cool/damp tolerant, hot/dry tolerant, et cetera). So I get to live vicariously through the grower and his/her journal. I would like to see a separate section for outdoor grows (or at least ongoing outdoor grows), but I have been informed that there simply are not enough of them, and on a regular basis, to make this feasible. And after thinking about it, I would have to agree. So... More outdoor grows, please, lol.

Yes I hear ya . I'm scared growing it outdoors but at the same time bits not life or death my family is what matters first. And I mean my "family" I mean my wife and a selected few of her family and my two girls . Dot. Hurt us or jeapordize them. A life is not worth taking over cannabis. It is here to save lives in my eyes. I dunno really medicated . My cane cane auto is decent smoke better by the day. It should g to be legal in a year or less now anyways in Canada . . just learning. Early then the rest of 50 % of Canada . ....

Interesting, very interesting.

I suspect that most folks use the calculation approach to CO₂ enrichment. I know I did (I haven't supplemented CO₂ in years - things are simple, here, now).

For decades, it seems, we generalized when making statements - or even thinking - about growing cannabis. "Cannabis is a light-loving species." Et cetera. Even the recommendations about the proper light-schedule for the vegetative and flowering phases. Grow at 16 (or more) hours of light per day, flower at 12... But lots of cannabis grows near the equator. And there is very little variance in daylight/darkness hours near the equator, and day/night lengths are a constant 12/12 ON the equator.

Points substantially further to the North and South, of course, have variable day/night lengths. And people have managed to grow cannabis outdoors in many such locations. Different strains, though. Hmm...

I am guessing here, but my guess is that either the genetics in your plants have evolved from (or to) something that is a much "cooler weather" plant than the classic sativas upon which much of the early bulk of cannabis knowledge comes from... or that you are not giving the plants all of the light-energy that they are potentially capable of using under optimum conditions. Or, perhaps, a little of both. But, as I mentioned, this is only a guess on my part. I do not know if increasing your lights' output until you reach the point where adding more produces no greater rate of development - and then increasing the temperature, then increasing the light output another (random amount ahead, lol) 20% would then allow a greater rate of development... or just increase your electric bill (or even cause a slowdown in development due to the higher temperatures, if you were already giving them the maximum amount of energy that they could process. Along with a corresponding amount of nutrition, of course).

So... IDK, lol. At the end of the day, whatever works best for your plants - and for you - is obviously the best for your particular situation.

Your grow would make an interesting journal thread. Are you running one? If so, can you post a link to it so that we can follow along?
I don't know how to post a link but click on my username and my thread is called MY NEW AFGHAN KUSH AND FLOWER MOTHERS, its perpetual, so lots of training styles used as well as lights and DWC,SOIL, AND COCO. I have been growing since 98 and I have learned A LOT, I started in Humboldt county at 23 and that's when I took it seriously, now its for fun I don't sell meds they are only for me

Currently there is like 8 different strains running C 99, mango sapphire, critical kush, lemon super silver haze, and a bunch of autos

I don't know how to post a link but click on my username and my thread is called MY NEW AFGHAN KUSH AND FLOWER MOTHERS

My New DWC Afghan Kush & Flower Mothers

You should add that to your .SIG(nature), so the link appears at the bottom of your posts. I just looked in our Member Resources section, and saw these threads, which should be helpful in doing so:
How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig
How to Add Links to Signatures
Update Your Signature - A Video Tutorial

I'm going to subscribe to your thread. As large as it is, I'm sure that there'll be lots of information and probably some entertainment as well. Thanks for the mention of it.

My New DWC Afghan Kush & Flower Mothers

You should add that to your .SIG(nature), so the link appears at the bottom of your posts. I just looked in our Member Resources section, and saw these threads, which should be helpful in doing so:
How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig
How to Add Links to Signatures
Update Your Signature - A Video Tutorial

I'm going to subscribe to your thread. As large as it is, I'm sure that there'll be lots of information and probably some entertainment as well. Thanks for the mention of it.

Please do, i love to get info and give it

Back
Top Bottom