Suggestions needed to make the best of what I have.

Troyw

​Hey All!

I just picked up a platinumLED 300 and am trying to figure out what the best way to add it to my set up. Here is what i've currently got going on.

LIGHTS: (2) 4' 54w T-5 fixtures with 6500k lights in them

(2) Apollo 180w LED UFOs

(1) PlatinumLED 300

VEG: Box is 2x4 ft and 3 ft tall. I currently have the T-5s in there hanging high but with the summer heat in my area I'm having cooling issues even with a 6" in-line fan on both the intake and exhaust ducts.

FLOWER: tent is 5x5 and 7ft tall....lots of room in there as I am not doing huge grows. I currently have the two 180W LEDs hanging in there.

So I'm wondering what would be the best use of these 5 light in these two different environments. Currently my veg are struggling from heat and my buds are looking anemic and tiny on the flowers after being in there since 6/1/15

My first thought was to go with the 300LED and the T-5 hung horizontally for fill in light then move the 180 UFOs to the veg box...

I can try and post some pics later

Input welcome!

Thanks!

WOW 121,000 members and you get only 128 views in less than 24 hours on a Sunday..... unbelievable...You could start with some pics.... I find pics somehow catch peoples attention..... Or you could just build better word pictures.... I can't see where you're going wrong.... I'm sure someone will view you and be able to help from what you've said...
Or maybe, on second thought, you could just be from my generation...You know, "I want what i want, and i want it now"....

At any given time there are about 30 non members on here for every member. Non members can view your post but can't reply. Others, like myself, viewed your post but didn't have useful info, so didn't say anything. I don't use LEDs or T5s so can't help you much. It's only brand new members who get excited about not getting fast enough service. You'll get help. It's true that more specific questions are easier to answer.

At any given time there are about 30 non members on here for every member. Non members can view your post but can't reply. Others, like myself, viewed your post but didn't have useful info, so didn't say anything. I don't use LEDs or T5s so can't help you much. It's only brand new members who get excited about not getting fast enough service. You'll get help. It's true that more specific questions are easier to answer.
Weaselcracker: Yes, Didn't think about the non registered views...thanks for pointing that out. I guess i was just hoping for some quick feedback so i could make use of the weekend while i had the time to change things around.

WOW 121,000 members and you get only 128 views in less than 24 hours on a Sunday..... unbelievable...You could start with some pics.... I find pics somehow catch peoples attention..... Or you could just build better word pictures.... I can't see where you're going wrong.... I'm sure someone will view you and be able to help from what you've said...
Or maybe, on second thought, you could just be from my generation...You know, "I want what i want, and i want it now"....
Dr Fish: Yes, i suppose I could have taken pictures of my tents, Veg box and Lights but I was going under the assumption that most folks here might have an idea what a 2x3x4 veg box looks like...etc. I know pics bring attention in forums I've posted many eye candy shots in my guitar building forums and corvette forums but didn't really feel this needed graphic representation. Thanks for your input.:thumb:

:thumb: I didn't mean to sound snarky about the new member thing. Just that if you stick around a little while you'll see that there are enough awesome people here that everyone gets help sooner or later. Hopefully my comment proves true for you. It does seem like a difficult question to sink the teeth into though.

Not really and still no reply. I've had some on other forums but not a single one here. Maybe I'm miss categories. I seem to get better responses in newbie rooms. Thank anyhow. I didn't take it to be snarky. Can't say the same for the other response but there's always a few in every crowd.

Back
Top Bottom