What makes a T-5 High Output?

What type of lights/wattage are you using for your clones and Veg area?:peace::thanks:

SD,
I started from seed and as soon as they hit the dirt they were under one of the 8-bulb 432 watt T5's. They loved it. Check out my journal and gallery. The T5's put out very little heat. I had one occasion that I had to leave them unattended for 2-1/2 days. The plants grew and some leaves wrapped around the bulbs. I unwrapped them and all was good. No burn at all. They are now recovering from a transplant and responding well.

SD,
I started from seed and as soon as they hit the dirt they were under one of the 8-bulb 432 watt T5's. They loved it. Check out my journal and gallery. The T5's put out very little heat. I had one occasion that I had to leave them unattended for 2-1/2 days. The plants grew and some leaves wrapped around the bulbs. I unwrapped them and all was good. No burn at all. They are now recovering from a transplant and responding well.
\

I've had my eye on those 8-bulb t-5's. They are a bit pricy $230-265:peace::thanks: with shipping. I was hoping I could get away with just a 4 bulb for vegging. You think I should just get off my wallet and get the real deal???

\

I've had my eye on those 8-bulb t-5's. They are a bit pricy $230-265:peace::thanks: with shipping. I was hoping I could get away with just a 4 bulb for vegging. You think I should just get off my wallet and get the real deal???

I bought mine off Craig's list for $150/ea new in the box. I plan to pick up another before I start my next grow. Incredible light. The amount of coverage is great. I started with 20 1/2 gallon pots under a single light. The light produced some very strong healthy plants and no stretch. Shop around there are deals to be had out there.

\

thats cheap lol... the "bad boy t-5" lighting system costs $400 shipped lol

Ive got the same one from hydrofarm...paid 199.00, best bang for the buck ever, you can do clones and go all the way thru bloom, some people change their bulbs for a diff spectrum but I do not

honestly I havent used them for bloom, clones and veg yes, but i do know someone personaly here that uses them all thru bloom and gets great results

SD,

Where did you get your t-5 fixture from? How much? Did it come w/ bulbs?
:thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom