Spots on my leaves?

Busta22

I have these random spots on my leaves, i got the photos posted in my profile check them out and let me know what you guys think it is. thanks

Re: Spots on my leaves??

Can't seem to get to your pictures.

I had something like what you're describing happen recently, so my question is do you mist/water the actual plants not just the soil? Because apparently a bead of water can act as a lens, magnifying your light source and causing burns which turn into yellowish dead spots on your plant. Overall you don't REALLY have to trim it off, although eventually it may kill off the leaf. A simple snip with a sharp pair of scissors will take off the dead spot and leave the rest of the leaf alive and photosynthesizing.

th_1270189739_th_c4eb187e68153db2ce9fcc5af19793dd.jpg

Can't seem to get to your pictures.

I had something like what you're describing happen recently, so my question is do you mist/water the actual plants not just the soil? Because apparently a bead of water can act as a lens, magnifying your light source and causing burns which turn into yellowish dead spots on your plant. Overall you don't REALLY have to trim it off, although eventually it may kill off the leaf. A simple snip with a sharp pair of scissors will take off the dead spot and leave the rest of the leaf alive and photosynthesizing.

no i dont spray them at all i dont know what it is?

th_1270189375_th_7f60bd2bb5681c1b2e83e21d706ba8b6.jpg

th_1270189821_th_0bcf8c2cb00dd521f20f660d9d2b2b40.jpg

What is your soil, nutes,ph and so on. Lights, temps.??????????

Need waaaay more info. Can't really just look at a couple of spots and figure out what's going on.

They really don't look all that bad, or at least nothing obvious.

DD

Looks like a plant virus of some kind also you might have a PH issue too.

It's just really hard to tell. we do need more info

Back
Top Bottom