Spraying new born foliage

little droplets of water can act like a prisim and intensify the light and burn holes into the leaf. if youve got low humidity you can spray them at night. what kind of herb are you growing?
good luck with your little one

little droplets of water can act like a prisim and intensify the light and burn holes into the leaf. if youve got low humidity you can spray them at night. what kind of herb are you growing?
good luck with your little one
Actually the prism effect is a myth. if it were true there would be outdoor plants all over the place in the spring and early summer with burnt spots on them. Since we don't see this it stands to reason that the prism effect is not true.
But I do ask why the need to spray them? Unless your foliar feeding them spraying them will not do any good. Of course the occasional spray to clean off the foiliage and allow the stomatas to breath easier is always a good thing but we are talking about once or twice for a entire grow.

I just didn't want to wait to long before I start feeding the leaves as for the type of plant I have no idea. I actually managed to get some seeds from sensi seeds while in Canada, but my misguided friend took the sweet tooth #4 seeds from the bag seeds and bullshited with them learning to grow cannabis too with his victory garden and obviously got nowhere seeing there gone and got a lot of bag seed left ( they were NOT mixed together.) bag seed was in bag and good seeds was in bottle. can be a stativa because of its lanky growh, but then again the plant did start inside and after another week or two will go outside to a friends house.

Actually the prism effect is a myth. if it were true there would be outdoor plants all over the place in the spring and early summer with burnt spots on them. Since we don't see this it stands to reason that the prism effect is not true.
But I do ask why the need to spray them? Unless your foliar feeding them spraying them will not do any good. Of course the occasional spray to clean off the foiliage and allow the stomatas to breath easier is always a good thing but we are talking about once or twice for a entire grow.

Agreed on the myth (the droplets would have to be suspended above and not touching the plant) and spraying for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom