Spring Outdoor Grows?

beach bum 420

hey guys im having a bit of a problem... first let me give you the background on the situtation. i started 4 bagseed on jan 1st and grew them inside under 2-55w flo's and 4-26w cfl's untill the 14th of feb. now here is where the problem starts. i was hoping for a quick indica but it looks like i ended up with a strong sativa. i live on the gulf of mexico so the temps are perfect the humidity is a little high but the thing im worried about are the LIGHT CYCLES!

When will my ladies go from flower back to veg? the sunset/sunrise today were : Sunrise-6:49AM Sunset-6:58PM 12:09 hours of light a day.

If i had to guess i would say its gonna take atlesat 2 more months to finish(may 20th) and the light cycles then will be

Sunrise-5:49AM sunset-7:37PM 13:48total light hours. 10:12 dark hours.

i cant pull them inside or put anything on them because it would be too noticable.

anyways is this gonna revert my babies back into vegg?

Re: Spring Outdoor Grow ?'s!

well they have already been flowering for over a month... whats likely to happen? i know the buds that have formed arent going to disappear lol. so i guess what i need to know is how do i tell when the plant has reverted back into veg state.

the only option i really have now is let them go as long as i can. and harvest right before they go back into veg... what light cycle makes a plant go from flower to veg? i know you can flower a plant on 13/11 so i have atleast another month i just dont know how much longer i can push it

why dont i grow them all summer?

well there already budding. and they have to be kept outside at this point. i do have a nice indica growing inside now and ill put her out when the light cycles are right. and she'll be a monster this summer.

I still need an estimate on when they should revert back to veg. i have ad some people tell me that since they will be in flower for two months already that even tho the cycles are going to be more light that 12hours of light a day that they will finish their cycle and finish budding the last few weeks or month... is this true?

The current buds will stretch and get fluffy if the temps are around 100+,
you will see some growth in the plant but they really don't take off again till Sept.
Unless it's cooler where you are, then it'll be a 7+feetMonster by fall harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

I started harvesting my 12/12 from seed outdoor this week :cheesygrinsmiley:
my indicas that is, my sativas will probably not finish
But they have been out so long,
they have a good number of amber trichs and will get harvested anyway.

The current buds will stretch and get fluffy if the temps are around 100+,
you will see some growth in the plant but they really don't take off again till Sept.
Unless it's cooler where you are, then it'll be a 7+feetMonster by fall harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

I started harvesting my 12/12 from seed outdoor this week :cheesygrinsmiley:
my indicas that is, my sativas will probably not finish
But they have been out so long,
they have a good number of amber trichs and will get harvested anyway.

the temps will probably be in the 80-90's during the later days in may. nights are alot cooler tho. these wont be going untill the fall... i am getting seeds that i know what they are. growing bag seed is fun but i wanna know my babies genetics.

right now there 3 sativas.. one was a male =(. but 3/4 isnt bad. im using crap soil too. i kinda did them in a pinch. we randomally got the idea about a spring grow and didnt have time to really prepare. i wish they would have been heavier indica but oh well i have to work with what i have. my summer grow is going to be alot better hopefully :slide:

Back
Top Bottom