Sprout Leaves Curling UP

jwb87

Hey guys and girls,

Im sorry in advance for any previous threads I may have missed, but Ive spent the last day or so searching to no avail. With that said, here's my dilemma.

Upward_Curling.jpg

This is my first time grow, & I knooow everyone says K.I.S.S., well first the leaves were curling under the plant, which I researched to be OVERwatering.

Now that Ive transplanted to more sprout friendly soil the leaves are curling UP at the ends, is this due to UNDERwatering??

Im sorry for the noob question, seems like every first time grower worries waaay to much & Im right there now!

Thanks everyone for the support :thanks:

They do look pretty hammered. What is the temp in that cab? Are you feeding them anything? What is the soil you came out of and in to?

Why is it that you transplanted? This is the most drastic/horrific thing to happen to a plant... especially a sick one... you may have added to the equation.

I agree with captn. I would plant a couple of more seeds! Why were they transplanted so early again?

They do look pretty hammered. What is the temp in that cab? Are you feeding them anything? What is the soil you came out of and in to?

Why is it that you transplanted? This is the most drastic/horrific thing to happen to a plant... especially a sick one... you may have added to the equation.

The temp is 74-79 degrees.

Not currently feeding them any nutes, just straight water.

The soil I FIRST transplanted too was MG organic (99% sure) but after a day or so it turned to bark mulch!!
MG_Organic.jpg

The soil they are into now is a no name brand (not to me, never been in the gardening section before this project in my whole life) is
Starting_Soil.jpg

Just sucks that I cant find any of the soil suggested in this website, NH sucks!!

I originally transplanted to the MG organic because I could see roots in my rockwool. Once in the MG 2 of my 3 plants started to curl under themselves, and from my research that meant OVERwatering.

But this MG organic was so dry and dense I thought it was to rough for seedlings/sprouts so I REtransplanted to the next soil.

Kind of figure I'm down to 1 plant out of 4. Gave my 5th to a friend and he threw his in a pot of regular MG potting soil and the damn things a foot tall!!

Attitude gave me a giggabud and purple haze seed as extras, so I can start to germ a couple more.

Everything I've done to date can be found in my journal in my sig, thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom