Started my grow but nothing came up 7 days in

Well it's a start. At the top are 2 white widow, 2 purple kush and the bottom 2 are chocolope. My wife laughs at me for using a syringe to water them. That's because I do my own B12 shots and it's easy to use at the present stage.

Tell your wife you will sell enough weed to cover the cost of the higher electric bills. That way she can't complain. LOL actually she'll probably still complain but at least you'll have the bills covered

Tell your wife you will sell enough weed to cover the cost of the higher electric bills. That way she can't complain. LOL actually she'll probably still complain but at least you'll have the bills covered
When I told her of my plan to grow it now being legal in Canada. She asked how much will I grow and I said 4 plants limit. She asked how much 4 plants will produce so I gave her a rough estimate. Told her I could make and cookies to pay for everything. She said she did not marry a drug dealer and nothing good would come of it. She said I can give cookies away but selling is a huge no no and she is worth keeping imho. Guess that settles our discussion, so I will respect her opinion.

I have now moved 4 of them to jiffy cups since the root was coming out. Might be why one has a small brown spot on it. I have also prepped my medium which will be coco with perlite mixed in and going into 3 gallon fabric pots. Will move them into that in 2-3 days time. I also ripped off the mesh holding the peat pucks together. They are in 3 inch jiffy cups and yes I added some peat to the cups. They are sitting on saucers with jalapeno containers on top of them. I used them as they are clear plastic and we use them at work. It is like a 10 inch tall greenhouse. Question is everyone uses solo cups. Opinions on my way welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom