Starting Up - 4 Strains Now 24 Later On - Wish Me Luck

Oh it cool, I thought I was actually making some kind of progress. Now I guess its all screwy because I have been doing it wrong the whole time.. Do you think these will make it long enough to turn it around..

Looks like im in the same boat and just as far along with 8. Ill chill a bit and take a seat and watch nature in its splendor.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Im thinking that my ph was off and that I had over watering and my humidity levels are always up an down besides when im right there to watch it.. But today they are perking up alot.. I have a new gallon of water sitting out and I boiled all the water in the jug a little at a time to help get rid of the chlorimine and chlorine. My ph is usually showing about 9 or higher out of the tap but I think I have it somewhere between 6.5 and 7.0.. Probably closer to 6.5 by the lighter color showing compared to the 7 it seems alot more like the 6.5.. By the 9th ill have my new humidifier.. Also a new 6 in 1 ph/EC meter and the calibration solutions should be here around Wednesday and I have bought 2 new 250w led lights that are supposed to be equal to 250w.. My soil seems damp but isn't wet so I wonder if I should wait till morning or so to water.. And if all this discoloration and drooping was because of an over water symptom then I definitely don't want to do it to soon.. Also even with the transplant under the newer lights they are both poking out little points of new leaf growth.. Even though I lost a piece of the AK's soil and it ripped some roots.. All and all I think they'll both be ok.. At least they aren't acting as their gonna die Lmao..

Got my SPT digital ultrasonic humidifier w/ humidistat in today and my 6'in'1 ph/EC meter. Haven't got the calibrating solutions for the meter so I can't try it out yet.. Id like to see the difference if any on this meter between in and my ph strips once I do get those in like tomorrow or the next day.. But it does have an EC meter and anther stuff on it so.. As far as the humidifier.. It is Absolutely useless as a humidifier... Total crap.. Buuuuuutttttttttt... It saved me about another 120 bucks on trying to find a portable cool mist Ac unit later to help with temps in their.. This things 56 bucks and I think I had free shipping cab quote me tho if I did it was lime $15 or so.. But it is quiet makes no sounds to speak of and my temps in their were pretty much a constant 81.. Give or take a degree or 2 depending on the day. Today I got that humidy-crap at about noon thought that id have to be in compton soon plug in in and turn it on then had to listen to my mom botch about my friends.. Lmao, No I plugged it in and it took a few hours to get some difference but I had to turn it off about an hour ago when it hit 72° in their and then I turned it back on with a timer for an hour and let it go.. Trying to dial in run time and settings to try and figure out how to keep it about 75° right now and then im going to fix it to where its on the timer and rotates between that my fab and later the intake fan..
In another notes yesterday was the start of week 3 the girls are measured at about 2.5" the Bilbo is just finished making its 4th set of leaves. And my AK is about a day and a half behind it.. Found out today that that AK bit** is some stank azz shi*.. I was just trying to smell them for shitz'n'giggles didn't think that they would have a smell at all but she smells like straight skunk.. The Bilbo doesny really have a very strong smell at all and so far if id have to give it a name id say its probably close to a light piney smell.. But its pretty hard to smell even close up so far.. The AK since I decided to stick my boss up to it has been catching my nose all throughout my apartment here and their making me crack a smile.. Nothing continuously strong just whiffs. But I cab smell her.. And in the room with the fan of i cab smell her just about anywhere so I guess its time to start my intake and carbon filter.. The carbon filter im wanting tho is like 500 bucks and the silent online fan ive decided on for sures another 165.. This spending crap is driving me crazy with the foot races trying to keep up.. Lmao.. Anyway after these 2 get these leaves full and spread im switching the light for sure at least for now because they have absolutely no stretch to them, those 4 sets are all in about a half inch of spacing and here soon when they finish their 6th if im going to make a cut and do the cloning thing im going to need a little bit of something to work with.. Anyways here we go yall be back to load the news when I get it..

So today I had a little upwards leaf curl I was told a number of things I think the 3 most valuable were the fans maybe being on the plants to much.. Not directly on the but length of time ( probably ) & by this they were able to oscillate over the plants to much creating some drier colder air even tho the humidity is closer in check now than before.. The lights being to close.. I don't think that the lights were necessarily to close as far as literally just to close. I think with the new growth this provided more foliage, more foliage provided more surface area coverage.. Which in turn aloud the plants to be able to pick up more of the usable light.. Since the plants can't dial down the amount of light they receive which forces more water & comes with nutrient intake, the plants end up kinda overdosing.. And the last thing was a more constant humidity.. The humidifier I got ya it sucks in a way.. It has lowered the temps in here to 73°-77° when its running but unless I am in here watching it doesbt really lower or hold humidity well. The $56 SPT humidifier has a humidistat and a temp gouge on it but they are both horrendously of continuously, they do not work.. My other meter says its 77 degrees in here it has 30° C my meter says their is a humidity level of 57 it says that its 32.. But despite that the model doesn't turn off when humidity levels are met and it wouldn't anyway because the levels on its meter are always so far off it never even registers and that if you turn if of or have it set on a timer it doesbt just come back on humidifying unless you press the button to. You cab find a some what happy medium find the place in the room it most helps the direct area of your plants and holds that humidity (you will have to have a legit meter to find this out because the digital one it has is crap) then turn your 2 spray vents in either direction to help dial the flow and level down even more to help with consistencies. Other than that don't buy this humidifier for anything other than maybe to help lower temps.. Like I said $56 bucks its almost all but useless.. But it does have its usefulness in budget and if you work at finding the sweeter spots..
Anyway
Humidifier places 20" away. Level with plants and have vent nozzles spread spraying parallel (away) from plants. Wall helps direct the indirect humidity
Light in new condition. Light was at 5-6 inches has been raised to 11.5
Fan. Has been turned of and today will be thrown onto a timer and will oscillate maybe 15 min an hour and was previously moved back. Sits 4ft away
Thanks to friends from Roll-it-up and 420 for helping me figure thing out. I was pretty sure on the humidity lvls being more constant.. But the light intensity over new foliage want something I figured out till I thought about it after being told the light were to hot.. Since the light couldn't have been to hot most likely the LED intensity was more the culprit and for the fan idea. Maybe not as big a part but could possibly have played its part to
Plants back to normal besides the few side points that had the most curl.that damage may not repair but the plant is functioning as normal an looks good
Oh on another note it was the Bilbo strain that was effected the AK never even budged. Very possible this plant can handle alot more light and food uptake, humidity swing, and fan usage..

Touching base forgot to get on Monday to add that plant success sent me some Great White sample packs.. So as the directions said for already rooted plants I just added some water and used it on the girls.. Don't think I had my two new CFL's in at that point tho, they are just 105w but even at 21 inches from the plants the Bilbo had some light relates heat stress. I think its mainly because those few leaves that showed this sign had already been effected from the last time when the new growth had kicked in.. So for now im just going to introduce the new lights into schedule once a week till their isn't any problems..
The clonex will be in by the end of this week and as soon as they both get over their 6th set of leaves (probably early next week) im cutting them..
Also by the end of this month / early next month
3rd strain. Auto Tutankhamon
And a mystery free strain will be here popping them as soon as I know I can..
Will be getting in a full sample size line from Elite and Advance Nutrients Thursday so when they get here I might start the feeding..

Mainlined the girls today.. I did one this morning and one about 20 min ago.. They look like little bonzi trees now or something. I am hoping that the tops I kept take root and will keep growing.. I am so excited to find out yet at the same time im biting my new growers fingernails vie never in my life had till I started growing them out to better pinch leaves and stuff off to get a clean cut.. I hate finger nails..
Another note..
Haven't heard about my Tutankhamen having started to be shipped yet but they took for ever last time to send them to..
But I also just ordered some
Sour Diesel Feminized
Gorilla Glue Auto's
Can't wait for them to come in as well hopefully I can get these clones up out of the pots I put the plugs in today.. I used 2 of the pots I was going to use for the Auto's I think they'll be possibly a good size for them I've heard of people growing them in Solo cups throughout there full grow but I like the idea of having a larger pot for them..
Ohhhhhh... Really looking at a few other seeds like ghost train, mutant critical and mass critical, but ill definitely wait a little while longer before getting those.. I think the 2 I have plus the 3 I just bought and the free seed strains ill get with them will be very good for now especially if my cloning kick actually works...
Should I leave the lights on tonight for them so they can recoup at least a few more hours before go g back to a normal light cycle.. Idk what do yall think let me know

So I haven't posted anything in a little while now.. That's because I ended up in a weekend deciding and picking up, the whole deal, to move to Denver Colorado. We are here now thongs could be alot better but got work and im still kicking so.. The girls im surprised gave even made this. For the last week my grow room has now been my grow truck.. I know weeds technically legal in Colorado but im sure having plants growing in your vehicle and driving around town each and every day is written down somewhere as still probably illegal. I have them in a tote that I cut the top open on the lid to set my light on it and they seem to be doing ok. I know they could be doing way better tho I know that parts true.. As far as all my other seeds I was having shipped . well im fucked for now. I have to get the change of address and I have to get them reshipped here to somewhere and since we haven't landed a place yet for sure that leaves me with Bo shipping until I have it.. Maybe another week or 2 ill be great.. Hopefully I can have them last 2 weeks more of this cruel and unusual. My clones I took last, well i may have one of them make it the other was all dried out and yellow before I spmegow ripped it out of the soil while trying not to do that and give the plants some water. But I guess first try 1 out of 2 is ok.. Denver definitely isn't what I imaged but I like it here so far.. Mr. Nice Guys was our first Rec/Med dispensary to hit up just because it was where we were already at and happened to say screw it at the time.. Lol, Mr nice guys just like off half backed the movie back in the day.. Anyway just wanted to go and post some more about the progression, I did do the unconventional mainline and with the truck set up and the small container I gave the plants in it isn't helping them grow out as evenly as its supposed to but its going.. I have already had to do a top just to slow the growth now that the vertical height for growth is so restricted. So ya hopefully I cab seriously beat this 2 weeks deadline I foresee to get into a place because cab just keep topping for the structure I am trying to build and the light restriction for even spread use to the plants is also hitting home with other complications and needs to fill. Anyway missed you 420 be back later.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom