Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

You and your girl have been doing a hellava good job on the grow and Video Action Updates, The girls are looking good and buddin nicely.... It's amazing that a little bit of handywork and some cfls and you can produce some very good bud.... Always looking forward to new updates. As always keep up the good work and just try to be patient cause its only a few more weeks more, for what sounds like some very potent high class meds......

Peace:grinjoint:

Been a few days since you've posted anything on your amazing girls, just checking in to see if you posted any new video action updates. Looking forward to seeing the girls its getting close to harvest

I was just wounder what Have you been feeding your beautiful girls. Have you been using any bud enhancers.

Where have you been Juicy. I have been looking forward for some new video action updates.... Its been a almost 2 weeks since the last video, can't wait to see how big the girls have got...

ditto... where's the vid?...

hope everything is OK,, and the ladies are growing fast,,,

you on vacation or something?

New Video Action Update. Sorry guys as I have been crazy busy with lots of stuff. I have been smoking them so that will be very obvious in the video. Also The end of week 7 was on 9/1/10. So things are looking great. Tons of trichromes as you can see. Cant wait to actually try some finished product. This whole process has been so much fun and just super easy! Costly yes... but Super easy! Please comment rate and subscribe. I'm gonna smoke some speed dried JUICY FRUIT! ENJOY! Sorry for the long time off .......

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #12

So_High.jpg

Looking_Yummy_.jpg

Diamonds_.jpg

Looking nice brother very nice .
some helpful hints
yellowing of leafs can most of time be cured with Epsom salt .The longer you keep them green the better the production.Yellow of primary's on bud will not produce crystal. If you lower the humidity around 40- 45 you will notice more crystal forming if you are not doing it. Chuck a couple of bottles in there with yeast and sugar mix in a 2 l half with water 3/4 cup of sugar and 2 table spoons of yeast hang them so co2 will fall on plants .Add just a little bit of baking soda and it wont smell like a brewery.You will see a big difference in Crystal production and health of plants. If you think they kick now try these hints and they will really blow your mind.

I have video but won't post here don't want to clog you journal but if you click on the g-13 under full spectrum you will see the diffrence they are 4 weeks behind yours and video is only from a couple of days ago. Video is at bottom of post or on you tube under 3 of g-13

It does look like you do have it under control
Happy Smoking

Buds are looking oh so sweet!!!! Colas are huge... How much did your electric go up from using cfl's fan etc in your grow box?

Juicy, Congrats on the forthcoming harvest. Plants are looking good. The gal pal is doing a great job with the clones. Everything looks clean and well organized. Cheers, mate.

Aww man JuicyFruit4me, I can't believe that you're ready to harvest. And you've got clones to put in after cleanup. Dude this is a perfect example of how to do a cfl grow correctly. +rep if i can!

I just hope nothing bad happened to you bro, cause we haven't heard anything from you in a long while. It was great to follow your grow and check out all of the video action updates and see your posts. But it sucks not hearing from you, and to let us know how much meds you actually harvested and how your doing. It's like you fell off the face of the planet. Hope all is well

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom