Stealth Cabinet Build-Input Requested

Neem oil is a natural pesticide/insect repellent...should do the trick on that spider mite. Hopefully there's just the one, I've heard some rather nasty stories about them.

You should probably start a grow journal in the "Journals" forum if you want to keep a running thread showcasing your grow. It will probably get more views and thus more help in that forum regarding the various questions that may arise...not to mention more people get to drool over your grow :)

Thanks for reminding me. I have been meaning to start a journal, so please follow this link if you would like to follow my cherry popping experience!

Jamn49 Double Chunk Strawberry 2010

Iv only got spider mits once (thanks the bud gods) i used neem oil 1/2 strength with water, when the lights went off then wiped them down with a paper towel, an hour later and repeated that for a week. Did the trick and was easyer then i thought. So dont panic :) spiders mits will make the plant stop bud prodution another other things but easyer to get rid of then other things ... make sure your washing your hands before going near your plants and keep dogs and cats away.

I shot them with Neem and SM90 last night and will follow up with again every 3 days for 3 times and then once a week.

Back
Top Bottom