Stealth Grow Box

CannaBros

HI guys,
New to the site and to the grow scene lookin for some ideas on a stealth grow box possibly one that could fit inside a closet approximately 96.5 in tall x 67 in long x 24 in deep? any suggestions :)

Welcome to 420mag CannaBros! Yes, PrairiePoet has good suggestion. Read up and look at growers with similar method to get ideas. Plan things out well before you start, it will help you save money, time, and energy.

It really depends if anyone goes into the closet or open it by accident. You can grow inside the closet itself and close the door when the lights are off. The closet itself is stealth. It has the clothing hangers for lights, and small fans. Place plastic or tray on the floor, tape up the walls with mylar to increase light bounce onto plants.

What growing method are you thinking about doing?

Will do, Thanks for the advice and by the way great!!! hydro journal.

Also I loved the pics you took with the microscope!!:yummy:
What kind of equipment was that? And where could I find it?

Cannabro you greasy Italian you.. How goes it?....how did you like that bluedawg? Shit was mint huh? ......shop at goodwill for an old piece of furniture to turn into a grow cab brotha, you've seen mine... I can help you my man....holy canoli.... :hippy:

I just brought a dresser up from the basement...going to convert that...57" length...32" high...19" deep...my 1st inside grow...ordered some Jock Horror...I hope i get them...if not i will use bagseed ...going to use cfl's...finances is short...going to start a journal when i and if i get the seeds...good luck on yours...i'll be watching..peace

Back
Top Bottom