Stealth Grow Question.

closetsmoker

I always hate to start another thread, Because as soon as you do you always find what your looking for.

anyways here it go's.

My grow area is wood crate 30in tall X 30in wide X 22in deep. I'm using 100 watt HPS and a EBB & Flow system with a computer fan. My Ebb an Flow system is about 5 inches from the Floor to the pots. That gives me around 2 feet of vertical grow space. I can put 3 good size pots and a couple smaller ones around them too keep the growing cycles going.

My Question is Can you take any MJ Plant and start it at a 16/8 cycle and at anytime, lets say at 30 days go 12/12 and make it flower? Too keep it small. Could you please explain it to me?

I also have a 175 watt MH system..haven't put it in. Would this be too much Heat or Light?

Dude you can't grow pot in a space only 30" tall.
A master grower might be able to, using clones, but not you.
You have to figure planter height, the space taken up by the lights, and spacing, and in your case a res.
What's left over is not enough to grow pot.

P.S. don't use pc fans. They are designed to keep a small metal box (that DOESN'T have any HID lights) cool.

And please you need to read a growbook.

You'd be surprised what you can do with 30". Use a screen to keep plants from growing up to the light. Make them spread horizontally. And add another computer fan to blow air in from the opposite side.

Some people have no imagination. I've seen stealth grows with even smaller spaces, with hundreds of led lights hanging down on individual wires to light up every part of the plant.

RangerDanger is right about reading a grow book if you haven't done this before.

My friend is using the inside of a hutch with about the same dimensions. But he's growing 1 plant in soil, with cfls and he flowered after a few days. He's in the 6th week of flowering and still has room, if needed. The only thing is his yield would be 1/8 at best. Your yield might improve with that hps, but then you've got a heat issue that makes that 30 inches even smaller and more suffocating to the plants.Thats part of what Ranger's sayin'. You're talkin' about puttin' 3 large pots and 2 small pots in that. Depending on your strain, environment and if the plant takes off, you could easily have 1 plant that fills that space, even after flowering early. With multiple plants in there transpiring C02 will deplete rapidly. I'm not tryin' to discourage you, I like seein' people grow in smaller, cool, innovative ways, I would just say dont fill it with plants until you master it.
I did that once in a little larger room:

4_Lrg_Prnts_1_cut_Prnt_6_yng_hydro_4_clones_15_totl_Day_59_.JPG

1 plant in there that was fim'd shot out everywhere and grew so big, I eventually had to take almost every other plant out of there, including a couple femmes. and that was with every main branch tied down.

That 16/8 cycle your talkin' about is interesting though, I've heard of others using a shorter day cycle. Cant testify for results though

:peace:

The first grow I grew some Lowryder in the Little itsy bitsy box I got 2.5 oz...So don’t tell me it will not work. I have talked to some very reliable sorces that say if I start the vegging when it’s a week old less than 5 inches and keep it tide down. I should get couple of oz's a plant..About two plants per grow every two month...sounds good to me. But my question was to go right into flowering..but now I have the awnser..

Thanks SKATTER, I'm one of thoughs Lowryder, Masterlow and Powerstout growers of the 100% autoflower plants. I was going to try a nice grow on a regular plant. like White Widow, Rox or just some Kush of some kind. I know its not like I can get several plants in there at one. I was going to get some started to move outside in the spring, is what I ment about room for other ones.

You said you have 2' vertical space.
Subtract clearence for the light and the height of the reflector leaves you with about 16".
Then consider the plant will more than double in height during the 1st 3 weeks of 12/12.
You do the math.

Back
Top Bottom