Stealth Strains?

Noobster

hi guys,

i'm going to be undertaking my first MJ grow. i will be using a prepfabricated system called the Caddy (link Caddy). it will be my first grow and i've decided to go with soil. i'm looking to go with 5 plants.

i was wondering what you guys thought were some stealthy strains i could use for my first grow, keeping in mind the limitation in size and scope of the grow box i'll be using.

i guess i'm looking for factors like
1. flowering time
2. plant height (the shorter the better)
3. odor

which strain do you guys think will be best for a stealthy grow?

Northern Lights #5, or maybe Lowryder 2 if you're not averse to auto-flowering plants.

both of those strains stay relatively short and don't stink as much as many other strains, but they still stink.

If you need good odor control, you're going to have to use a carbon filter anyway, so that opens up more possibilities as far as strains.

hi guys,

i'm going to be undertaking my first MJ grow. i will be using a prepfabricated system called the Caddy (link Caddy). it will be my first grow and i've decided to go with soil. i'm looking to go with 5 plants.

i was wondering what you guys thought were some stealthy strains i could use for my first grow, keeping in mind the limitation in size and scope of the grow box i'll be using.

i guess i'm looking for factors like
1. flowering time
2. plant height (the shorter the better)
3. odor

which strain do you guys think will be best for a stealthy grow?
I would go with NL's #5. It has a short flowering period and does well in small spaces...:ganjamon:

I'd recommend staying with autoflowering strains. They are often short, between 60-80 days seed to harvest and because they are crossed with ruderalis they have a less potent scent.

Lowryder #2, Quicksilver, and 60 Day Wonder are good examples.

Low cost odor control can be achieved with a MacGyver'ed home-made carbon scrubber (search this site and you'll find several methods.) A second way, which haven't personally used as of yet, is an odor control CFL known as the Fresh CFL. It is an odor neutralizer and only uses 23W (they do have a 42 watt version).

Best of luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom