Stealthy's NL/BB Hydro Grow

I do recall quite a few power outages so moisture from melting stuff in freezer might have killed what was left... maybe it really did take and im just to damn negative lol well see I guess...

Hey Stealthy! just wanted to drop by and say hello!:nicethread: I think all will be fine and you are not being negative at all my friend :goodjob:+Rep

Thanks wingman... Little update one plant went full hermie so Ill get those seeds after all... Be carefull what you ask for .....
Well I chopped that plant and its been water curing for 4 days.
Im not to hopefull itll be that good was bout 3 weeks early.
The other plant is doing good only a few nanners here and there on that one buds are getting fat and its starting to smell like primo bud. definitly begining to frost up too.
I keep trying to take picutres only too realize batteries been dead... wife lost charger she always puts stuff in weird places... why is the milk in the cabinet...lol.
Clone started to take off...

Yo, my brother.. I squished my seeds with my ass!

I think if they make it, the Ganja goddess likes me..

We'll see.

Good tohear you have clones growing and too bad about the Hermi.. but keep on sticking seed down.. some may produce you a great harvest.

See ya around.:goodluck:

Started a seed from some bag weed that was excellent. I know the grower buys his seed from Amsterdam so its good genetics as long as its not a mut... it cracked in 12 hrs planted it and it broke soil after another 12 hours... strong little bugger.
Well off to work ...

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom