Stink bugs

Thanks but I'm out doors, big area. Any thing I can spread on the ground around the plant to keep them away?

anzaman - I did a Google search and came up with a ton of info... Some stuff gets applied to the surrounding area others directly on the plant. Synthetic Pyrethroids are particularly effective against these pests because they rapidly effect the insect and paralyze their nervous system.. The most common application method of this compound is spraying it in a liquid form around your home or where you have noticed the insects. peace

Hello, Yep, I'm the "Newbe"!

Stink bugs are the reason I am here. Um.... Well not literally!!!

The stinky little eating critters are enjoying my, "girls", too much! From what I have seen, diluted dawn dish soap appears to be the solution, literally.

Soon as this posts I am going on the offense with my spray bottle!

For those of you not familiar with these creatures, consider yourself fortunate! Up in the North West, they are a real menace. They have only recently arrived here in the past ten years or so. I don't remember them as a kid.... Another government conspiracy to irradicate cannabis from the earth??? God only knows.

Hello, Yep, I'm the "Newbe"!

Stink bugs are the reason I am here. Um.... Well not literally!!!

The stinky little eating critters are enjoying my, "girls", too much! From what I have seen, diluted dawn dish soap appears to be the solution, literally.

Soon as this posts I am going on the offense with my spray bottle!

For those of you not familiar with these creatures, consider yourself fortunate! Up in the North West, they are a real menace. They have only recently arrived here in the past ten years or so. I don't remember them as a kid.... Another government conspiracy to irradicate cannabis from the earth??? God only knows.

Is this thread about shield bugs? or pine beetles? (EDIT: Woops never mind I just saw the scientific name in the OP) I have had shield bugs in my bloom room for a while and even though they did nibble on the fan leaves a little (but never the buds or leaves with trichomes on them), they also eat smaller bugs like spider mites, fungus gnats, and thrips. I never saw any spider mite damage during the 4 or 5 summer months they were in there and I'm usually constantly dealing with spider mites in the summer.

Never had had to deal with pine beetles though. Do they bore into your plants stems or just eat the leaves?

Back
Top Bottom