Stinky feet smell

FISHGUY

After drying my CBD strain candida CBD one why does it smell like stinky feet when I burp the jar and these are my Sugar Leaf cuttings for cannabutter

No clue

Mine is very sweet smelling

How did u cure it, also leaves will be more hay grass smell than buds
My THC buds that are 5 to 10% THC they smell like beautiful fruit but the sugar leaves of my CBD plant it was dried in a tray for two weeks and then I put them in mason jars and keep burping them with the rest of my buds and they smell like stinky feet just wondering if it was mold

Weird to name a strain candida... Yeast infection....?!

This strain was created in tribute to the mother - already deceased - of the founder of this seed company, and the name means "bright light" in Latin. A ray of light for patients suffering from pains and chronic diseases, as well as muscle injuries.

This strain was created in tribute to the mother - already deceased - of the founder of this seed company, and the name means "bright light" in Latin. A ray of light for patients suffering from pains and chronic diseases, as well as muscle injuries.
In Greek it is just what I posted above.
The feet smell, maybe it hasn't been properly washed and after dried?

Afghan in genetics? smells like mold, it's mold.. mold is that smell that you don't want it to be but you know it is, if that makes sense.. the smell you want to pass it off as something else, untill your really honest with yourself, lol...

Maybe dude had lisp/impediment, was saying rush but everyone heard thrush

My Superglue strain stank of dirty gym socks a while after budding began. Luckily after cure it lost the dirty gym sock smell and gained a kind of chicken bouyon spice smell haha

Back
Top Bottom