Stoner movies?

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
Okay the last stoner movie that came out was Harold and Kumar goto White Castle...and besides the sequel to that...What other stoner movies are coming out? It disapoints me that a good stoner movie comes along every 5 years or so. I

Very True. I love the movies though when they basically are stoned the whole movie cause I so can relate to half the shit. Like in Half Baked...when they are going on the about the munchies..ha..it's great because whenever I have people over it's the same situation pretty much..although I end up baking cookies! Duce Biggalo European Giggalo was the funniest movie i've seen lately high.

Just saw "Scary Movie 4". Lotta anal humor, farts and stuff.. tittie humor and parodies of all the latest scary movies. Good old sick humor we've seen repeated year after year since the first "Airplane". I laughed till I hurt but don't remember a thing about it. (I was pretty "stupid" when I saw it.)

Well I hate comedy, but I love stoner movies. I don't think I've seen any upcoming movies that look like stoner flicks. Harold & Kumar was the shit though. The way I look at it a stoner movie must have some references to weed in it, and not just one. Freddy vs. Jason had the "Jay" wannabe guy in it that got high with freddy, but I don't consider that a stoner movie.

the unrated grandma's boy dvd comes out may 9 -pretty damn funny, definately falls into the stoner flick category

yeppp grandmas boy!! very much a stoner movie

Yeah, Clerks 2 is coming out this summer. Um, Harold & Kumar: Amsterdam will be next year. There were rumors of a new Cheech and Chong but that probably won't happen. If I find out more I'll post it here. Check out imdb.com for all release rumors and such.

PS. You can view the Clerks 2 trailer here.

what is that movie that is going to come out with hyde from that 70's show??? that looks interesting

Serpico said:
what is that movie that is going to come out with hyde from that 70's show??? that looks interesting

The name has been changed from Easier, Softer Way to Puff, Puff, Pass.

i loveee that show weeds yah it gives it on showtime...yeah do u know when season 2 is gonna start??? wow ur like the first person thats knows wut that show is besides me!

Weeds is solid, I hope the brother in law stays with them for season two.
Not a lot of people have heard of it but all the people I know that have seen it like it a lot.

yeah the brother in law is awesome i think he makes the show funny!

has trailer park boys aired in the states at all?? If you've never seen it or heard of it, try and download it, also their movie is gonna hit the states (not sure when) Trailer park boys, remember that. Its the most low-budge, trailer-trash show ever, and its genious. try it out.

Degrassi is a Nick show Kevin Smith is a fan of, not a movie. He just wrote and directed a 2 part episode with Jay and Bob in it. Clerks II will be the last Jay and Silent Bob movie. (I have heard some Jay and Bob cartoons will be released, though.)

Back
Top Bottom