SRMADNESS

I have been granted “permission” to smoke marihuana legally through Health Canada and use it every day for pain relief. I investigate the plants and their potency, the difference between the Sativa or Indica strains, and which works best for mood and energy vs. pain relief and rest when purchasing.
Most of this information, like millions of other pot growers, I learned from the professionals – people who have kept this craft alive at risk of a wide range of penalties in their own lives – and it is there for everyone to see in the pot culture magazines. Soooo... if I can find this and learn from the marihuana professionals – why aren’t the medical “professionals” doing the same thing? If they don’t know how to regulate for potency, have they tried speaking with the people with passion for this truly amazing herb? Try working together instead of against each other? Or why don’t they actually go to a exposition where they can learn and see (and try new techniques such as vaporizing vs. smoking – if they have been granted “permission”) everything that has been studied, tested and preserved with love about the cannabis plant?
Cannabis is an herb. A healing herb. :cheer:

Welcome....

:welcome: to :420:

A great community with friendly people and tons of information!

420 does not allow the term you use as it propaigates the demonization of MJ. Even when used to defend the stance of MJ, its conotation is very bad for the community.

Back
Top Bottom