Storing Marijuana

Ice0verlord

im new to this and im curious on storage i have a 1 oz uv jar i store it in and i put in in another air tight container and then further store it in my humidor which has not been seasoned

does it cover up the smell yes... but should i season my humidor to keep it fresh? so some humidity is in the case i know and hear from people no matter what container u have it in it will get some humidity so i was curious if i should even worry about it and also how do i know if if my marijuana has been stored in the container to long and if there is anything i should be doing?

Re: Storeing Marijuana

im not sure wot u mean buy a humidor but anyway heres a good way to store first of all make sure ur weeds dry i.e the stems snap wen u try an bend them then put them in an air tight jar now u want a jar that suites ur amount so loosily pack all ur weed in to the top then close the lid if it hasnt already been cured it will draw moisture from deep within the bud so open the lid every 3/4 hours let the moisture out and you can completly empty the jar an refil it again to get even curing every couple days it shud be fine after a week or 2 of this then just close the lid an you can leave it closed for a few months make sure u put the jar in a dark cool dry place a cupboard that doesnt get opened very often

well i keep i in a 420 uv jar screw air tight then in a canning jar then in a humidor lol that is not seasoned that is suppose to be air tight lol so the Marijuana is in 1 container inside another bigger container inside the humidor

was curious if there was any harm in doing so?
and if i should keep my humidor seasoned i have all the necessary tools i need to season it

sounds like overkill but keeping the smell minimal since i dont want people to find or know when i have company over

i dont c y keeping in a jar within a jar within a jar lol cud cause any harm and i havent used a humidor to be fair tho its only an ounce just get it smoked lol it shud be fine in them jars for a few months

well i have more than 1 once jar in the humidor its a 300 count humidor all i was told the less air the better for storage and since we all know air will always leak thru no matter what unless u wax seal it which i do not want to do i thought this was the best way but then i thought maybe its not such a good idea and then i was wondering if i should season the humidor ? also i was wondering if this would lengthen it even further storing it this way

humidors are used to keep cigars fresh if u season them

any update on what i posted? any1 have any kind of xp in what im doing?

I realize this was from awhile ago but I was looking to do some longer term cannabis storage coming up pretty soon and I came across this post. From what I understand you have some buds in a sealed glass jar, that's inside another sealed jar in a humidor. If that's the case I'm willing to bet the only thing the humidor is doing is keeping the light out. All you really need is a light proof airtight container (preferably glass, I just blast the outside of a ratchet top canning jar with some spray primer) Then its probably a good idea to keep the environment ideal for storage. You probably have found these by now. BovedaPacks.com is your best source for Boveda Humidification Packs I first got a sample of these at the San Francisco Medical Cannabis Cup, i think they were called humidapak then. Put one of these in the sealed container with your herb and it will stay at a constant humidity. If memory serves me correctly, I think its best to store cannabis at a relative humidity in the low 60's. In my personal opinion these packs are fucking awesome. You can even add a bit of moisture back into bud that has been overdried.

Great way to keep your medical marijuana fresh is by going to a Container store (that's the name of the store)
near you or online. They sell these jars made by a company named Bodum. They are amazing jars. Air tight and keep your weed very fresh for months. I've been using them for years and fully recommend them to all my friends and peeps. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom