strain decision help

Mrmetfan

I'm in the middle of my first grow and made the mistake of growing 3 different strains at the same time. Its a little challenging being that I'm a newb and only have one area for growing. So for my next grow I'm going to make it easier by only using one strain. I narrowed it down to these but would love for your help on deciding a strain. If u could only get one, which would it be
1. Northern lights#5 haze
2. My nice g-13 hash plant
3. DNA holy grail kush
4. Ak-47
5. I'll take any suggestions as well

i would usually pick a strain for its taste and how strong it is but some people will choose for high yield and quick flower or for small spaces
so i depends on your situation.

Out of them strains i would pick ak47 cos i have actually never tried it (knowingly) and i have heard good things
from my grow exp i would suggest pineapple chunk from Barneys some of the highest yielding and potent smoke i grow :tokin:

i have some g13 haze on the go at the moment they smell Very! good
Greenergrass - Coco Closet Grow - K-Train & G13

i would usually pick a strain for its taste and how strong it is but some people will choose for high yield and quick flower or for small spaces
so i depends on your situation.

Out of them strains i would pick ak47 cos i have actually never tried it (knowingly) and i have heard good things
from my grow exp i would suggest pineapple chunk from Barneys some of the highest yielding and potent smoke i grow :tokin:

i have some g13 haze on the go at the moment they smell Very! good
Greenergrass - Coco Closet Grow - K-Train & G13

Thanks for reply. I'm not growing for a high yield. All though it would be nice. I just want some strong stuff. I'll check out the pineapple

Welcome Mrmetfan ,
U'll get alot of good pick 's from posting here :thumb:. my fav's would be Ak47 , Northern lights. But if u can find some Mk ultras' , u be smok'in some heavenly smoke .
I have been bitich'in about my auot mini's , but they have turn out to be a GREAT smoke :wood:
Best of luck ( I jammed the same Q and now have a dozen favorites ). What a site !
:420::adore::adore::adore::grinjoint::yummy:
Lets us know what u pick :scratchinghead:
Cheers
J

What are the problems you're facing doing 3 different strains. I was going to do something similar.

Being that I'm not experienced mainly
First when I germinated I mixed the seeds up, so as of now I don't know which is which
and second I have regular strain seeds with auto flower seeds. So basically the lighting requirements will be different for the 3 different strains I'm growing g
. Autos want light all day but eventually I have to 12/12 the lights

Hey MrMetfan ,
I think ur auto's will flower faster , they seem to grow to bud before my regular strains .So wait a couple of week before u switch over .
I had 3 autos that went in different light schedule's ( bad timer , etc ..)and still flowered way before my regular strains .
Just wait and see . Then throw it on ur journal and I'm sure someone will be able to help out ( The folks here and tell a lot by a pictures).
can't wait to see them :thumb:
check around the forums, i'm sure this has been a topic before ?
Happy growing green !
J

for a newbi, any of the northern lights. aurora indica. ice. white widow. crystal. visit nirvana seeds. all thier stuff is good, and reasonably priced. id try papaya. plenty of time to do the more challenging ones in TIME. but, its important, to have some success with easier ones. and, they are just as good as the other stuff. check out bombseeds

Back
Top Bottom