Strain of medical cannabis?

solareclipse

hey...i'm back...lol...u know guys it is a curse we have in our family...we were 6 children ....both brothers died....i will be blind in a few months but whathappens to my bros happened cant change....whta happens to me i dont care but ido care about my sister she got an illnes....(i dont know he name ,i will translate after i finish what i have to say
)...so my siter is sick she needs pure oil ....i decide to try to make a good grow to find for her without profit of coure her cure....but i dont want her be stoned...he never try any kind of drugs...weed is not drug....but not even weed....so i want to find a strain to be full of cbd and if is possible 0.2 %thc......orif thc is more itsok.....ok i found it ...hope ranslate is correct...my sister 6 months ago doctors found he have Multiple Sclerosis......so please help....i will help her even if this costmy life or my freedom.....i would die for her wihout think it twice...thank uvery much....a link....or some infos...or .......anyway...thank u verymuch....:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

For MS you want a combination of THC and CBD. I use Blue Blood. it is 20% THC and 10% CBD. A 2 to 1 ratio THC to CBD will give you the best oil for MS. Please look at the Tacking thread and the Cannabis Oil thread for more info. You may want to look at Cali-Jack for your eyes. My friend who also has MS has used that for here eyes and she no longer is getting injections once a month in her eyes. It has been over a year. Good Luck! :peace:

For MS you want a combination of THC and CBD. I use Blue Blood. it is 20% THC and 10% CBD. A 2 to 1 ratio THC to CBD will give you the best oil for MS. Please look at the Tacking thread and the Cannabis Oil thread for more info. You may want to look at Cali-Jack for your eyes. My friend who also has MS has used that for here eyes and she no longer is getting injections once a month in her eyes. It has been over a year. Good Luck! :peace:

wwwooowwww.....i feel u made my day bro....rally thanks...i will do it and no give a shit for cops...they know me...they know i never had profit from growing....i always leave from court wihout charges...i am a stoner...but now is for a good purpose so i will do it.....thank u..god bless u...

can i order the blue blood from any market or i have to order from a specific one?:peace:

Blue Blood is a strain produced by a seed company called Medicann. That is who makes the Cali Jack also. I get most of my seeds from a sponsor here, Herbies Head Shop They are a great company!! Have ordered from them several times and never been let down. They also have great free seeds with every order. Go check out their site. They have a great search engine to help find the right strain too.

Start a journal with your grow and post a link here. I will follow and help as I can. ;) :peace:

Journals are a great way of sharing your growing experience if ya not shy.

Great way of picking up tips & advice :thumb:

i did had some journals by other nickname another acount but i erase it and change the name coz i was target of pigs,...ifi start one i will deffinetly make grow journal with all info fotos....e.t.c.thanks a lot

There are a lot of higher CBD strains out there now. This is a partial list of medical strains from my notes:

Treasure Island
Harlequin
ATF
AC/DC
Cannatonic
1:1
Lemon Aide
Euphoria
Critical/Critical Mass
R4
Charlotte's Web
Sour Tsunami
Valentine X
Omitra Rx
Canna Sue
Swiss GOld
GRavity
Ruby Slippers
HT2
Remedy

you said want high CBD low THC, look at cbd crew

There are a lot of higher CBD strains out there now. This is a partial list of medical strains from my notes:

Treasure Island
Harlequin
ATF
AC/DC
Cannatonic
1:1
Lemon Aide
Euphoria
Critical/Critical Mass
R4
Charlotte's Web
Sour Tsunami
Valentine X
Omitra Rx
Canna Sue
Swiss GOld
GRavity
Ruby Slippers
HT2
Remedy
:thumb:
:thumb::thumb::thumb:yes...but i dint know till yhen that this illness needs also high thc....and high cbd.some similar illnes needs only cbd but after supergroomer told me i read and yes it needs both to be in high percentagion...thank u very much guys...

It is my opinion that CBD modifies the psychotropic effects of the THC, to get the effects of pain relief and a high, while tempering the stony effects. The higher the CBD and the lower the amount of THC and the less effective it seems to be for me. I like to smoke extremely high CBD bud with some type of high TCH strain to get a level headed high and the most benefits of pain relief and a lift in spirits.

Ed Rosenblum says in several of his books that there are 5 Cannabis chemotypes, those being:

Type 1 with high THC and almost no CBD (most common marijuana grown for flowers/tops for the black market)
Type 2 with moderate to high THC and high CBD (commonly used to make hashish in Lebanon and Morocco)
Type 3 with low THC and very high CBD (commonly grown as hemp for rope and seed oil)
Type 4 with high THC and high CBD, and high levels of THCV and/or CBDV (propyl cannabinoids, which are not yet well understood).
Type 5 which is high in CBGM, believed to be a non psychoactive component.

Note type 2 Cannabis here. It is not grown much (if at all) in the US, and have been completely overlooked for growing type 1 strong THC 'marijuana' strains (until now). Currently they are trying to cross high THC strains with high CBD strains, but highly varied Cannabis strain crosses like these are generally not very stabile (they tend to exhibit widely variable phenotypes and levels of THC and CBD). I find it amusing that they are doing those crosses, because these type 2 strains have been growing in Morocco and Lebanon for many centuries. I am currently looking for Lebanese seeds from original land race strains. Lebanese hashish had the best overall high of any type of marijuana product that I have smoked. Not the strongest or the most psychoactive, but the best overall high. But alas, hashish did not come with seeds :skeptical:

thank u for this info BigSur....after i read ur post i chek on google earth where is lebanon...ahaha...it it across cyprus...i have a few friends there...my sis used to work ther on sumers...but anyway on bankseeds with a good search and the help of forum i am pretty sure iwill find something good...coz i wanna di it only once...doctors sais she is gonna beall right but iknow if ugot this illness soon or later it will be painfull.i mst give more attention to this,,,i must first read everything about MS...but thanks ...really...:high-five::thanks:

i would like about my eyes u mention...i have a sickness eyes called keratokonos-κερατοκωνος is this the same ilness eyes u told about it...thank u...i am prepared to buy cali and blue blood that why i am asking for...thannk

My friend used both Blue Blood and Cali-Jack and the pressure in her eyes returned to normal. She did it with Vaping and ingesting Infused Coconut oil at night before bed. I don't think you will go wrong with either. I have both strains with clones going in my tents now. :peace:

the eye problem is mine...my sister have MS....my father problem with pneumonia many years...but about me...i have this illness and my eye is not around like everybody...it is in one perticular place ...make something like triangle..cant see naked eye...the doc sais i need surgery lasser to fix it or else in less than a year i will be blind..,apriciate u reply and show ur interest,,,thank u very much...i will check ur journal now with those 2 strains...thanks a lot....one love..:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom